bulknup is offline New Member

muscle training resort or camp?

Not sure where to post this, so I 'm posting this on several forums here.

Anyone heard of a resort/spa that specialized in weight training? I am planning some time off from work and would really like to go somewhere and focus on eating, bulking up, and lifting. Something like a muscle training camp or resort with trainers would be great. As well as a kitchen staff that can help me get into the bulking mode.

Any suggestions?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard somewhere that some pro bbers spend months in Thailand doing just this . . . they rent an apartment (it's supposedly pretty cheap) and they buy fresh chicken & etc every day, and the pharmacies there have open season on all the good stuff (except that protein powder is illegal). Could probably get a maid for cheap, too, to do cooking and etc.
    Dunno where you might get more info on this, but if you're good at digging up info on the web, you might find something . . .

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    protein powder is illegal but steroids are legal? W T F?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, that's Thailand for ya . . . you can walk into any pharmacy and pick up 1000 d-bols without a script for cheap, but for some reason (last I heard anyway) protein powder is illegal. Go figure.
    It'd still be a great place to go train, so long as you can get enough protein without powder.

tanurak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Yah, that's Thailand for ya . . . you can walk into any pharmacy and pick up 1000 d-bols without a script for cheap, but for some reason (last I heard anyway) protein powder is illegal. Go figure.
    It'd still be a great place to go train, so long as you can get enough protein without powder.

Actually, Protein powder is not illegal here. we have some local brand but for the popular brand from USA it 's difficult to import because of the Thai FDA issue. Anyway , Kind of good brand supplement from USA you can also easily to find here. Of course , gears are illegal here but you can also easily to buy it from pharmacy without script and also very cheap price.

A lot of Pros comes here to train at Pattaya. We have good gyms , gears, supplement and also less cost of stay , maid , and fresh food. Welcome to Thailand.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    I know ronnie coleman hosts a 3-4 day weekend every year, where all your food, hotel, and evening events ( i think a mavs game or a baseball game) are covered but its like 700.00. you get to "train" with ronnie and the owner of metroflex brian dobson. but they only take like 15 or so people and maybe only do it twice a year.

I think shawn ray used to host a "muscle camp" but prolly not anymore since he's retired.

LittleBitch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I heard somewhere that some pro bbers spend months in Thailand doing just this . . . they rent an apartment (it's supposedly pretty cheap) and they buy fresh chicken & etc every day, and the pharmacies there have open season on all the good stuff (except that protein powder is illegal). Could probably get a maid for cheap, too, to do cooking and etc.
    Dunno where you might get more info on this, but if you're good at digging up info on the web, you might find something . . .

Maid for cooking....... etc etc.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I think he took his vacation some 4 yrs ago.. not sure.. don't care..

interesting though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information