Compaq is offline Junior Member

Chest Chest Chest

Hello Everyone, I had my pic before on the steroid section. Search for my name and it will come up if your that intrested to see my pic. anyway. I like the way my body looks. BUT, my arms shoulders well, everything is bigger than my chest. I know everyone has a week point. I need advice even though I know everything lol, BUt different oppinions will help me come up with a conclusion, on how I can make my chest BIGGER, workout routins .. Please dont tell me eat better. Thank you

adaptations is offline Member
    Bro im with you on this!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well ive started to do incline dbīs but with less degree then normal, itīs helped my put on some size this summer.

chinups Guest
    My chest is my best area I feel. I press HEAVY at all times. But try to use incline db's and also do incline fly's as well. I do alot of incline work, it has given me alot on my chest.

chinups Guest
    O yea I am not neglecting flat bench. Fuc* with your chest mix it up so the next day your chest hurts. Sore is good

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your idea's. More idea's are welcome. Thanks again.

evilways is offline New Member
    Are you lacking on your upper mid or lower??? I'm in the same boat..What helps me is a move I call bear hugs. First get a flat bench and put it on a 15 degree incline. This move can bee used with heavy weight. I would recomend starting light to get the form down. Whith your palms faceing eachother at all times[at first you will turn your palms out to make it a press. Dont do it. Keep your palms facing at all times!] The move is a cross between a fly and a press. Open your arms as if you where doing a fly but keep your arms only at a 50 degree bend. on the way up flex the whole way up. Think of the movement as a bear hug. You trying to hug a very large bear. hold the flex at the top. Try this it put a few inches on my chest. have fun they hurt like hell. I do these late in my chest workout. after very heavy sets.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Incline work with d-bells and barbells. Stay with 4-8 reps and maybe 4 sets. Also pushups at home and dips with your body leaned far forward as possible.

Thread Information