bobbejack is offline New Member

Smile How to slash body fat

Hey whats up?

I'm new to this group and I was wondering if I could get some assistance?

I want to lose fat quickly and effectivly, what anabolic compounds or stacks will help me achive this.(besides DNP )

Doing weight training on an empty stomach is crazy, I did this a couple of days ago and felt really ill Anyways any basic tips,guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

Bobbejack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to slash body fat-art%2520from%2520signs.jpg  

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    understanding your situation as I do, you still need to put your stats, diet, training regiment and so on to get the most out of the knowledge on this board.

peace and happy lifting

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXL

bobbejack is offline New Member
    Im 5'10" 220 24% body fat
    I eat 4 times a day totaling around 2200 calories 50carbs 30 pro 20 fat
    train 5 times a week 3 cardio sessions
    how many meals should I eat, is 8 too many ?
    NO carbs after what time?
    YA diet thanks XXL im not a corky just need more advise.
    DON'T HATE CONGRADULATE

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    low intensity cardio does it for me. i do cardio x 5, weights x 5
    2 rest days.

No carbs after 4pm and limit them during the day. I eat every 2 hours mainly protien and i run "fat burners" all day.

Make sure the water intake is on track, and if you insist, t3,clen and only after major research DNP .

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeha increase your cardio, cut the carbs out after 5, don't drink soft drinks, and that shiat, would should eat 5-7 meals balanced in carbs protein, and fat
    cardio and diet should always before anabolics
    peace

Traps1125 is offline Banned
    you gotta focus on eating about 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight per day....eat plenty of low GI carbs that keep your blood sugar levels on a even keel throught the day...carbs dont build muscle but the stored glycogen gives you energy to attack workouts...if you want to loose bf, try eating a few times a day a bowl of uncooked oats with aspartame raisians and flax seed meal, becuz its full of omega-3's. If you eat the oats meal 2-3 times a day you will get about 20gs of rich unsaturated fats that when combined with a healthy diet, cardio and wt. training is proven to reduce bf levels drastically...thats a major secret in losing bf...flax seed meal or flax seed oil...the meal has a nutty taste to it and it is excellent for your health

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    wacht what you eat , i weighed 300lbs alitttle over a week agoo and ive lost probably about 10lbs so far no drugs or trinkets just good ole cardio and a well thuoght diet try that first then think about alternatives 'nuff said

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Like the other fellas said, the most important thing is tightening up the diet. You can keep eating the same amount of calories, just trade some of the grams from carbs for protein grams. Also, like Buddha_Red commented..low intensity cardio. Hope that helps.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Just so you'll know, you don't want to "lose weight fast". The faster you lose, the faster you'll get it back (and sometimes in shorter time).

First after reading your stats, your first mistake in taking in more carbs than protein. You'll want to take in more protein than carb.

And as many others have suggested, increase your cardio.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey buddy..something you also may want to try...I have dropped about 100 pounds of fat in about 1.5 years...and for the last 6 months I dropped about 48 pounds doing high intensity cardio....you may want to give it a shot, my body reacted extremely well to it:

example: 4 minute warmup jog> sprint 20 seconds, jog 10 seconds, sprint 20 seconds, jog 10 seconds...continue for a total of 4-6 minutes alternating the sprints and jogs (and when you sprint, you gotta SPRINT, push yourself to the limit)>then another 4 cool down jog and that's it....a 12-15 minute cardio session that boosts your metabolism to the max and in my case totally melted off the fat.....

betaboy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Traps1125
    you gotta focus on eating about 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight per day....eat plenty of low GI carbs that keep your blood sugar levels on a even keel throught the day...carbs dont build muscle but the stored glycogen gives you energy to attack workouts...if you want to loose bf, try eating a few times a day a bowl of uncooked oats with aspartame raisians and flax seed meal, becuz its full of omega-3's. If you eat the oats meal 2-3 times a day you will get about 20gs of rich unsaturated fats that when combined with a healthy diet, cardio and wt. training is proven to reduce bf levels drastically...thats a major secret in losing bf...flax seed meal or flax seed oil...the meal has a nutty taste to it and it is excellent for your health
    Hey Traps...

Any more good Flax seed meal?

flax seed is the real key to losing body fat?

Thanks for the tips..I'm gonna go get some flax seed

babi is offline Associate Member
    i dont like cardio cuz it makesme losse weight i read somewhere that doing a little bit of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach makes you loose fat without losing muscle i have tried 10 min ed right after i wake up at around 70-80%intensity so far so good my belly has gone down big time and i have yet gained 3lbs,i dont guarantee thats going to work for you but its worth it shot

Thread Information