S431M7 is offline Banned

workout:Makes u eat more?

folks, I have the silly question at back of mind and I will appreciate of some could shape my understanding: Does lifting higher weights makes u more hungrier, I mean like do u get frequently hungry? and when u lift higher weights, does it also indirectly increase the amount of food u need to consume? As said these are silly question that keeps itching at the back of my head, I would not be disaappointed will silly answers for them. Thank u

yes.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    no brainer

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes doing regular strenuous exercise or activity will increase appetite.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Hey thanks guys. the reason I was asking this questions is because I usually eat 2 heavy meals a day since my teenhood. But eversince I started lifted agrressive plus the roid injection my eating level has jumped high from 2 meals a day to now 4 or 5 meals a day. And as matter of fact, I spend more on food to that end. that's why I wanted to be certain if its effect of the workout together with the roid. thanks guys

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member
    the roids? man if ur still callin it that u might wanna read more about the forums here on steroid profiles so u know what u have and what ur gettin into, and if ur cycling u better learn more about diet in that section as well

juju is offline Associate Member
    You eat more because by exercising, it ***letes the energy / glycogen stored in the muscles. Then it sends a message to the brain telling the brain that there is an imbalance and needs to replenish it with more food. Thats why you get more hungry and thats why a PWO shake and a balanced meal is recommended because it feeds the muscles and supply it with the nutrients lost.

Thread Information