drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member

upper/inner chest

What's up brothers! What do you guys think is the best lift to hit the upper inner portion of the chest? I do incline with barbell and dumbbells but can't seem to nail that area. Also how can I blast the hell out of my arms? I work them very intensly with dumbbells and E-Z bar with the heaviest weight I can lift but they seem to be stuck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks brothers.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Upper-inner portion of chest: incline flyes with low cables. Unreal if done right.

Thanks for the reply bro

Inner chest does not exist bro, only way to help that area is incline presses and diet. For your arms, try some weider principles like giant sets or supersets.

thanks for your input. Tell me, what is a giant set? When I say inner upper chest I'm refering to bringing the bulk of the muscles in closer together in the middle to get a deep hard line betwwen pecs. Again thanks for the reply.

Here's an example of a giant set for your chest:
    Incline dumbbell press 1 x 8
    Bench press 1 x 5
    Dumbbell Flye 1 x 12

Do these exercises with no rest in between them, and then when your finished with the last one, take a rest (like a minute), then repeat the cycle again (how many times you repeat is up to you I guess, but don't overdo it). It's sort of like a circuit, designed to burn bodyfat and build muscle.

mannyfresh is offline New Member
    Try doing incline press with a close grip. This should hit the area you're looking for.

Right on brothers. Thanks for the help. I'm definatly gonna hit some of those giant sets, that shit sounds brutal buddy!! I will hit those close grip inclines too!! Thanks a lot big daddy!! BOOYAA BABY!!!

babi is offline Associate Member
    well in order for you to see the inside of your pecs you need too things mass and a low b/f.for the arms try diff things man you have to be very creative with them in order for them to grow.last thing dont feel too bad about inner upper pecs and arms as a lot of ppl including me have harder time with them as supposse to other parts of the body.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Incline flyes have helped me during the summer.

Thanks brothers. I will certainly try these suggestions. Most of what I've been doing for chest has been flat bench, incline bench, and dips. Sometimes I switch from barbell to dumbbells on those. For arms I've been slamming them with the heaviest weight I can handle for 6-8 reps doing 4-5 sets. I usually use an EZ bar and dumbbells. Would a straight bar give me anything better than what I've been getting? Thanks again for the tips!

switch to straight bar its better for mass also its easier on the elbows too

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    a good thing to try for arms that ive done before is to work them out on an off day,but hit them after your regular workout that way they are nice and tired and hit them hard!barbell,dumbbell then ez curl

Thanks! I'm getting a little frustrated with my growth overall on this cycle. Especially my damn arms!! I'll cetainly try these suggestions, they sound good. Again, thanks brothers.

one more thing start injecting in your triceps too your muscles will be bigger at least for as long as you are on roids,i said tris cuz if you are not very exp the biceps can be a pain to inject due to a large number of veins there

Thread Information