ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

working on thickness

Guys I find that Im getting bigger, but mostly wider. My body is really lacking thickness. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    genetics bro

green22 is offline Senior Member
    What does your routine look like????

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    What does your routine look like????
    Ditto, what does your diet look like as well, I bet the answer lies in there somewhere more than you're genetics...

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Well its heavy working sets, and IM GETTING BIGGER, so my diet is enough. Weight climbs pretty consistently, Its just I literally get wider not thicker. And routine what exactly do you mean like all my lifts? I workout EOD, which ive found to work best through trial and error. IE: monday chest, wednesday back, friday shoulders and arms, sunday legs.
    Its gotta be my back lifts right? Should I use a wider grip?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    generally i assume with size will eventually come thickness. you can only get so wide as for back thickness i always use deads and various bb and db rows. for back width i usually do widegrip pullups, pulldowns and even rows sometimes.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Well its heavy working sets, and IM GETTING BIGGER, so my diet is enough. Weight climbs pretty consistently, Its just I literally get wider not thicker. And routine what exactly do you mean like all my lifts? I workout EOD, which ive found to work best through trial and error. IE: monday chest, wednesday back, friday shoulders and arms, sunday legs.
    Its gotta be my back lifts right? Should I use a wider grip?

Post up you're split man, like all your exercises and sets, etc...I bet the answer lies in there somewhere....

Plus its not just a back thing as well, the thickness you are looking for could come from chest, as well as hams/quad development....which potenially could be developing a certain way because of your training regimen...Post it all up and we will take a look...

D9

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09 View Post
    Post up you're split man, like all your exercises and sets, etc...I bet the answer lies in there somewhere....

Plus its not just a back thing as well, the thickness you are looking for could come from chest, as well as hams/quad development....which potenially could be developing a certain way because of your training regimen...Post it all up and we will take a look...

D9
    Exactly like if the first thing you do is the pullup for back... you might want to start with rows.... or deadlifts...its called prioritization...

Thread Information