ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Two huge problem areas!!!

Ok I have two main problem areas with my body, unfortunately I cannot get my stupid camera to work right now. Just for a brief history on myself, I have been working out for about 7 years, but every year during the NFL football season I stop... I really dont know why but it has happened this way
    I am currently 26 and as of this moment im 182 lbs and 5 foot 9 inches.

My first is something that has bothered me for quite a long time. I have shoulders, regardless of how I work them out, even when I cycled I did site injections that seem not to grow. I am born with "sloping" shoulders as I would call them. The furthers from wide and broad as possible. I am looking for advice on adding some sort of size to them. I currently do Side Lateral raises front lateral raises, Arnold Presses and Overhead DB presses. I have tried numerous others but these happen to be the exercises I am at right now. Please advise me of any shoulder building exercises that you think may help my problem.

Second, I have eaten great, and my abs you can see a six-pack pretty well defined, but somehow I just cant beat that lovehandle problem which to me seems weird. It definitely cant be the diet so I was looking for any exercises that people may suggest to target them

Thanks in advance

bump?

bump

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

1) Dumbbell over head presses, leaning uni-lateral dumbbell lateral raises and/or wide grip up-right rows. STRICT FORM!

2) You cannot spot reduce. It sounds like the love handles aren't going to leave until your bodyfat levels are very low. You might need ketosis and cardio. At the very least carb cycling.

Thread Information