edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up girlfriend doesnt have resutls at 12-20 reps range

Thanks guys for all the info,

I have to pyramide the weight in order for here to get resluts, she has been on a program for 3 months doing 12-20 reps and she bearly got a pump, now she is doing pyramide 15-10-8-6 and doing a lot better.

Here legs are getting rounder and here arms smaller and she lost some fat.

We will stick to the pyramide for now and see if it really does work its been 3 weeks now so more time is needed.

thanks all once again

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    ALL routines take time bro just don,t let her overtrain otherwise you/her will see no improvement remember diet training and rest you need all 3 to make it work

Billy

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    I dont know the history of her routines, but if she wants to loose fat she HAS to build muscle. If she wants to build muscle, drop the pyramid crap and start lifting in the 6-10 rep range. High reps/low weights dont burn fat...better to run on a treadmill.

thanks bigwill

well after 3 months of working with high reps and not seeing results, sure the thin women that will do just fine but not for the ones that have flabby arms and belly.

You make me laugh edraven29 no beating around the bush with you is there? Fact or nothing I like it!!!

Billy

ptbyjason Guest
    Your girlfriend would love you for that comment edraven. I hope she doesn't read this board.

Wink please guys i am not talking about my gf

No please dont get me wrong here i am not talking about my girlfriend, she has made amazing progress since i first met here so i am very proud of here.

She has lost most of the fat that she wanted to know she wants to firm up and get here breast redonne. No problems with that ,,, its not my idea its hers.

Its just that i have been training here for a year now on and off and she has add better results using more weights and low reps well 6-10 then higher ones.

Thanks guys please dont take my commants the wrong way.

Its hard to workout and you know what its like if someone pays you a compliment you forget about the 100+ hours it took you to get that extra inch on your chest or lose that inch of your waist.Make sure she know,s she is doing well!!

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    My girlfriend swears by a rep range of 8-12.

You've got to stimulate muscle growth to lose excess fat.

BA

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro girls are like cars

once the get too much mileage and the body starts to go..you just trade them in for a newer model.trust me, i've been w/ my gf for 7 yrs and she looks incredible. 5'10, 115lbs.str8 out of vogue.yeah she looks great because her ego is as big as mine, btu she knows she has to look like that to keep me.get a new girl, lay down the rules from day one and let her deal w/ teh emotion strain it takes to have a guy w/ a great body.hope this helps.

partyboynyc I can only think of one answer

True love holds no victims

Think about it a body changes and can be changed peoples characters/attitudes hardly ever change as long as you like the latter you can mould and shape the first

Billy

Thumbs up i am not gonna dump my girlfriend becose she has a little bite of fat on

i am not gonna dump my girlfriend becose she has a little bite of fat on come on its been a year since we are togheter, i have been out with very hot chicks before, but yet add nothing in common, i have lots in common with my gf, she likes wrestling, action movies ,,, etc etc she has awsome blue eyes and if i wanna have kids someday its with here that i am gonna have them.

I wanna strech out a point here, yeah i ask for advise on a lot of things, even my gf taining, beleive me now she is hooked, she gain one pound back the other day and it was like all hell was breaking loose.

Besides i dont like skinny women, i dont want to burn you but 5 feet 10 and 115 pounds is to thin for me, i used to go out with a model here in canada, she was 5 feet 8 and 112 pounds, she add no boobies and no ass,,,, sorry my current gf is 5 feet tall and she will be just fine at 120.

I have a big ego to but sometimes you have to go deep inside someone heart and see what they do for you, even if they are a couple of pounds heavier.

I never argue with here and she always buy me small surprises when she goes to the mall.

Ok enough said now back to BB talks thanks guy and even if i am from canada i have always been facinated by england, my best rock bands come from england genesis, yes, asia , uk
    one of my all time best wrestler comes from england, the dynamite kid tom belington, and one of my favorite spy too james bond 007

Now if i can save money then i will be able to go visite england sometime.

Thumbs up billy boy those are great toughts

billy boy those are great toughts, thanks you seem like a great person.

Thanks again continue training hard.

Hey your gonna make me blush!!!

Wisdom comes with age I guess ......the older you get the more you treasure those things closest to you.I have a great post about "The Rocks" I,ll post it if I can find it.

England is a great place sure it has its areas that you do not want to visit just like any other country.I was going to visit Canada last year but money made my mind up for me so I never went...hopefully next year.

Billy

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i didn't mean to sound like a jerk

it's very rare in life to find someone who you truely love for better or worse.i appologize for sounding rude.i just got the feel from the post like you were more concerned w/ changing her than she was.that's my fault for misinterpreting it.if she perfect for you..i wish you two the best.it's nice to see people happy.we all have different tastes in girls, but the final outcome is always the same...we all want someone to love and love us in return.posting on this board and training w/ your gf already shows your dedication to each other and the common goal.i wish both of you the best and forgive me for sounding like some monster.

Thumbs up thanks partyboynyc

Ok thanks

Thread Information