Thread: Week off?!!

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member

Week off?!!

Hey guys,

It's a very simple question....

Can I take a week off while in PCT. I didn't take any off day for more than 4 months I think and my back is killing me.... So, I think a week off will be fine.

But I am concerned about lack of training for a week during PCt and how it will affect my gains...

Thanks!

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine. I took a week off a few weeks ago, but after about four days I felt lazy and had to go to the gym. Time off does your body good.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    time off will do you good, will give your body a chance to recover a lot quicker and you may find yourself a little bit stronger when you go back, just make sure diet is all in check and you'll be fine

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    Ok.. Thanks guys for your replies!!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I always make sure my calories are at a surplus and take my first week of PCT off my logic is at that time my hormones are the lowest so my rate of recovery are at the lowest.... so i dont want to over tax or over train myself and waste muscle that way....

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I always make sure my calories are at a surplus and take my first week of PCT off my logic is at that time my hormones are the lowest so my rate of recovery are at the lowest.... so i dont want to over tax or over train myself and waste muscle that way....
    1st week off regardless of long or short estered? Seems like when coming off a long estered cycle the 2nd or 3rd week would be when your hormones are the lowest.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    1st week off regardless of long or short estered? Seems like when coming off a long estered cycle the 2nd or 3rd week would be when your hormones are the lowest.
    I dont start PCT until 2 days after short ester and 16 days after long ester...

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    i just finish a week off and although i took mine in the middle of a cycle i still think it will do some good. i have notice some growth even though i wasn't not working out. and i think it because i gave the muscle so much needed rest. otherwise if you don't have much pct left finish it and then take you time off, but i do suggest take some time. and BTW i took time off because of shoulder pain and it has helped.

Thread Information