ohiomirage is offline New Member

Anyone using Kettlebells?

Thinking of trying them on a recomendation. Any suggestions are they (good/bad) Dont want to waste the $$ if not worth it.

sepp2323 is offline New Member
    im 32..lifted weights since i was 17 and just changed to kettlebells. throw in some pushups, chin-ups , some other core training exercises and you may never go back. i have seen the light my friend. old weight training out..kettlebells in. i feel so much healthier and flexible nowadays..you wont regret it. throw in a good diet and you wont even be able to tell a difference in your physique. what i mean is.u still have the look of a weight lifter..just u will be alot looser, more agile, etc.
    Last edited by sepp2323; 03-20-2008 at 05:24 AM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Just a couple weeks ago, I bought a kettlebell
    I havent started using it yet, but Im pretty excited. I hear only good things

EvilDavies is offline New Member
    i heard the guys from 300 used kettlebells to get into shape.... enough said!!!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They would be a good addition to your workout regime... but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are the next best thing since sliced bread... I would use it as a variation to work outs, but you are very limited on how far you can go if you use them solely. my 2 cents.

Thread Information