Thread: chest fat

jesusf3055 is offline Junior Member

chest fat

i feel as if im storing much of my fat in my chest and my diet and cardio are definatly in check...
    any sugestions
    my body mass is alot less since i been dieting and cardio
    but my chest doesnt seem to lose that extra fat

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    chest fat and love handles are the last places that males lose fat from. Just keep it up and the fat will eventually leave.

You need to get your bodyfat down to about 12% for any significatnt changes to appear.

should i keep doing chest workouts???

yes, why wouldn't you?

lots of reps light weighT???

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    no...just your regular

STRONGMAN91 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    to help burn fat, take shorter rest breaks, but like the guys said above keep your same stuff.

I have one more question.... i hate bench press

can i eliminate that and do more alt machines??

i hate squats but they work. If you are serious about getting into shape and loseing fat then I would have either barbell or dumbbells in there.

STRONGMAN91 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah, he's right. No matter how much you hate bench press, it's a must(i feel) in building a good chest, switch off between dumbells and barbells every three weeks or do them both on the same day

facile is offline Member
    bench, deads and squats are musts! be consistant, that is the most important factor.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    if you train chest once even twice a week i would add an extra day of just push ups... all grips all angles... and take everyone elses advice too... cheers

Nismo is offline Member
    Step aside boys I'll handle this one.

Listen here son, I had the exact same problem and I asked the exact same question time and time again. Here is the secret to the answer you are looking for... Upper Chest!

Yes, its really that simple. I have a pretty large chest but for some reason they never looked full. I found out why, cause my dumb@ss never did any upper chest workouts. When you hit your chest days make sure you do upper chest first to you can hit it heavy. I suggest incline db. Doing that with diet and cardio 6x a week you will notice a difference in a month I promise you. But you have to make sure that your diet is in check and you follow through with it. Trust me man I feel your pain brotha!!! Good Luck!

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    chest fat and love handles are the last places that males lose fat from. Just keep it up and the fat will eventually leave.

You need to get your bodyfat down to about 12% for any significatnt changes to appear.
    Isn't that the truth......why is that some guys can be at over 20% bodyfat and show less in their chest and abs.....I seem to hold all my bodyfat in the chest and abs area while others have big legs and arms and so on...

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    Step aside boys I'll handle this one.

Listen here son, I had the exact same problem and I asked the exact same question time and time again. Here is the secret to the answer you are looking for... Upper Chest!

Yes, its really that simple. I have a pretty large chest but for some reason they never looked full. I found out why, cause my dumb@ss never did any upper chest workouts. When you hit your chest days make sure you do upper chest first to you can hit it heavy. I suggest incline db. Doing that with diet and cardio 6x a week you will notice a difference in a month I promise you. But you have to make sure that your diet is in check and you follow through with it. Trust me man I feel your pain brotha!!! Good Luck!
    True story, I just started to doing incline bb first about 2 months ago and can already see the difference, it will help balance out your chest....but like everyone else said it is ALLLLL about diet and cardio and getting down around 10%bf or lower. Keep killing that cardio, it will happen.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusf3055 View Post
    i feel as if im storing much of my fat in my chest and my diet and cardio are definatly in check...
    any sugestions
    my body mass is alot less since i been dieting and cardio
    but my chest doesnt seem to lose that extra fat
    you most likely still need to cut down more..watch the bad carbs

Thread Information