bowonly is offline Associate Member

Chest uneven size .. HELP

My 16-year old son's left pec is about a half inch higher-fuller in the center of his chest than his right pec. Easy to see, even with a shirt on. I am sure he is still growing and genetics has something to do with it also. I kid him that it's because in wrestling, he did all his push ups (1000's over time) with one of his feet propped up over the other. He put the same foot up everytime, never switched.

Now he lifts with me, flat bench, hammers, dumbells, flys.. all the good stuff and he can't seam to get it closer to normal (over a year). Growing like a weed, typical teenager, just stays the say relation.

Should we focus some time (if so, how much) hitting his right pec only? I'm thinking like dumbell presses with one arm down and only push the right dumbell. Maybe cables or fly machine. Or should we just continue hitting a normal chest workout with him?

THANKS GUYS!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i would do a normal chest workout and end it with 3-4 extra sets just on the right pec, eventually it will catch up

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Its normal. Just workout as usual.

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    He hates it.. he has a great teen build, but his chest bothers him. I think it's normal, just wondering if we should try to "fix" it.

Thread Information