jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow New Workout plan

I've been doing basically the same workout now for awhile now. About every 1.5 months i'll switch it up a lil and change a few things but not much. Now I wanna try something new and completely revamp it. I'm not wanting to be in the gym everyday. With work and school it makes very hard to do that. So far what am doing is something like this:

Day 1
    Chest
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Short Abs

Day 2
    Shoulders
    Back
    Abs
    Long Abs

I've heard different things about doing bis and tris on the same say and i'm tired of it so i figured i'll just ask the pros now. Short abs refers to a shorter ab workout. Specificly 2 excercises x 3 sets. Long abs are 4 excercises x 3 sets. I don't do legs yet because i'm coming off a knee injury. Another month or so I should be good. I'll probably start light and throw in a few excercises on Day 2. Anyway this is just a foundation of what I do, I change like i said somewhat often. Sometimes I just do random stuff but this is just to give you an idea. Basically what i'm askin is what days should i do what excercises? Thanks for any input you may have.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Whats your stats?
    Whats your goal?
    How many days do you want to train/week? 2?

crap i always forget that:

25yrs
    5'7
    169lbs
    13%BF?

My goal right now is to build strength more than size. No bloat basically. I'm working on getting the BF% down. It's working slowly but surely. Yes 2 days a week would be good and if we can adjust later then we will but for right now 2. Any thoughts?

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    Dude, come train with me for a day sometime and I can get u thru some kick ass routines.
    Last edited by 916casanova; 07-14-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Crap not 2days a week, 4. I would do Day 1,2, rest day, 1,2 and just keep repeating.

When not on cycle you may want to thow in another rest day depending on your routine. I know when I'm on cycle I don't feel like I need a break at all but I know I need to take it.

Good i'll use that for me to take the day off today. Then i'll just do shoulders and abs tomorrow.

email me or hook up with me sometime and I can get you on some good routines. Some of the pairing of body parts could use some work to optimize your muscle growth. I could get you a free day at my gym or even 24 hour maybe a couple day pass.

Thread Information