BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Question another dumb yet serious question by me

ok well if you look at my pic you can obviously see the handles......if i want to get rid of them do i actually need to build out my obliques in order to get the non love handle deal....cause i have been told that if i use a substantial amount of weight it will just make my handles bigger and i dont want that....you can clearly see where i am talking about...i can feel my hip bone and then as i go up it goes in and the farther i go up the rib cage i goes back out....so will doing oblique cable crunchs and any motion along those lines befit me or will it make things worse?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0294.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	558.5 KB 
ID:	91374
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-08-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Juice_E is offline Junior Member
    best way is diet and cardio bro, adding weight to your exercise can make your oblique muscles grow pushing your fat out further.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    well yea i know that...i am on a pretty strict cutting diet right now and i do cardio 2 times a day 5 or 6 days a week....but will it make the handle look bigger or will it flatten my sides out by working them with a decent amount of weight...and im talking only like 45 maybe 50lbs and if my mind aint playing tryicks on my i have leaned out some since that pic......im trying to kill 2 birds with one stone....suck fat and build lean mass

Juice_E is offline Junior Member
    well i only would say doing anything more than your natural body weight would add some size because your muscles would have to adapt to the added weight, if they need to grow for that they will.

as far as trying to kill two birds with one stone from what i been reading on here that's not a good idea. you should lean down first and then put some LBM on.

Thread Information