Thread: tendinitis !

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member

tendinitis !

so i have tendinitis, it fvcking kills so fvcking bad, it's demoralizing i cant even curl 50lbs without my forearms feeling like theyre tearing in half,

would one of those bars for hammer curls help ?

i have no problems with dumbells just curl bars ... wtf

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    EZ curl bars put you in a more natural position. I use to have problems with my left elbow, but since switching that has become a thing of the past. I rarely if ever use a str8 bar now.

i cant even use a bent bar, only in overhand grip, with less weight,,

yarghhh, lol. looks like i got some shopping to do,

Have you been to see the doc? Possibly get on something for inflammation IMO. Below is some info taken from About.com

Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory pain medications, commonly referred to as NSAIDs (pronounced en-sayds) are some of the most commonly prescribed medications, especially for patients with orthopedic problems such as arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. These medications are available over-the-counter (e.g. Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve) or as a prescription (e.g. Celebrex, DayPro, Relafen). NSAIDs are effective at pain relief (analgesia), and to reduce swelling (anti-inflammatory).

i've always been told to stay away from anti-inflammatory pain killers as they will decrease my gains significantly .

true yes no ?

I've never heard this, not saying it's true or false, just haven't heard it before. Maybe someone with some more experience in these matters can chime in, as I'm interested as well.
    OP-are you currently running a cycle?

07tundra is offline New Member
    I feel your pain. My right elbow is exactly what you are saying. I hurt it doin straight bar curls in April 07. It still has not let up. Can't even wash my truck with my right hand. Scared to go to the doctor, prob tell me to take some time off. Guys in my gym told me to treat it like tennis elbow. So I have been searching that route. Let me know if you find a solution.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Check out Super Cissus- R X made by usp laboratories, it's a supplement that has helped me get over my tedonitis.

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhundenjwa View Post
    I've never heard this, not saying it's true or false, just haven't heard it before. Maybe someone with some more experience in these matters can chime in, as I'm interested as well.
    OP-are you currently running a cycle?
    thats because you have no idea what your talking about,

tendinitis is easily caused by vibration ( such as repeated use of vibrating tools, motorcyle use etc )

i work in a factory and ive ridden bmx and slopestyle mtb for many years now, it's gotten to the point where after riding or curls etc, i have to pry my hands from the bar

thanks otto i'll check out that suppliment

Thread Information