jtuner77 is offline Member

LOOSE SKIN??? Can muscle development tight or use up the access skin?

I had gyno surgery a year ago and they took out mostly fat and didn't take out the gland. I still have gyno but not nearly as bad. Problem is the skin is stretched out and at the age of 31 I don't think it is gonna tight back up. So what can I do to possibly tighten the skin?

I have the same issue around my waist. I had a very bad gut that is now gone but the skin is still way loose.

I was thinking in the chest area as long as I can get my pecs to get REAL big they will take up the loose skin that is left in my chest, but what to do about my waist?

fat on the stomach sometimes resembles loose skin, but it's really fat. I'm no expert, but if you're 31 and have never been obese then your skin should resemble your fat%. As for the gyno - yeah just pump up the pecs. I got al ittle gyno a while back and it looks much better now that I've bulked a little more.

I was pretty obese a few months back. I can see stretch marks around the belly button pretty bad. I am sure it is loose skin and not fat. I pinch certain parts and I can feel fat under the skin and other parts it's just skin. So now the question is can I get the skin to tighten up or "shrink" or am I gonna need some gay shit like a tummy tuck to get it to go away....?

I am gonna hit pecs super hard and see if I can get them to grow into the loose pectoral skin and see if I can just fix the problem that way. My gyno was minimal till I got super fat.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    My training partner lost major weight a couple years ago and he is still trying to get the lower stomach flap to go away, its suppose to tighten up as you get leaner and time goes on. However, it doesnt look to me like his is going anywhere. We both agree that he is probably gonna eventually need surgery.

Figured.....I am gonna get down from 229 to 200 and see if I can build up as much of my abs as humanilty possible without any cycles......then I will try a cycle or two then save up for a tummy tuck. wow that sounds so *****ISH...

Abbott how much weight did he lose?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    prob around 85lbs or so. He is fairly lean right now, you can start to see his upper abs, so I mean he could probably stand to get a little leaner and he did say it gets tighter as he leans out. But his diet is on point, he kills cardio, and its been 2 years now. Hard to say. If I were you I would keep going, hit 200, get that BF around 10% and see where your at. Surgery should def be the absolute last resort.

Thread Information