rassler171 is offline New Member

how long should workouts be while juicing?

im taking 400 mg eq/ 250 mg sust a week, is it okay that i lift for 2 or more hours a day? i hear that more than an hour doesnt help. what if i split it up into two one hour sessions? or if i had a protein shake halfway thru? any advice will help.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Working out for more than 2 hours is too long if its just weight training and no cardio. Go to the training forum and post your workout. Just because you are taking AAS does not mean you need to train longer at all.

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    you need to stop ***** footing around and flirting with guys in the gym if you are taking two hours to workout

i get done with lifting in 40 minutes and i manage to do 30 sets

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Yeah bro.. I can get my lifting done in 40-45 minutes. I try to lift at a some what fast pace to up my heart rate. If you lifting for 2 hours and lets say your not talking but actually lifting, its over training. Go in and get out bro... Thats what its all about. Show off when you go out!!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    my longest workout is quads/hams and it only takes 1.5hrs.......everything else is and hour or less.......

ok thanks ill just speed it up i guess.

what about the two a days? would that be a good thing? like say instead of doing 2 major groups, do one in the morning and one at night?

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    same thing...40-1hr should be could...you can dictate the amount of time at the gym, my workout times vary if the gym is packed or dead, or if my workouts are more intense...like the guys said cut your rest time and your ass grabbing and train...the only difference while on aas imo is the intesity of the workout it should be super high.....the aas will assist with recovery....good luck bother

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    you need to stop ***** footing around and flirting with guys in the gym if you are taking two hours to workout

i get done with lifting in 40 minutes and i manage to do 30 sets
    30 sets of the same muscle group, or are you alternating 2 at a time?

jsinur7 is offline Member
    has anyone asked what he's working out in the gym for 2 hours? 2 hours dont sound like mych to me, but i do full body... is he talking full body or just a group?

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    has anyone asked what he's working out in the gym for 2 hours? 2 hours dont sound like mych to me, but i do full body... is he talking full body or just a group?
    Your work out your entire body everytime?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    2 hours is bullshit IMO, 45 mins is more than enough for one body part. And so is a full body workout IMO unless you are doing one set per body part. How could you possibly be able to blast everybody part enough in a single workout ?

Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    Your work out your entire body everytime?
    yes i do... 5 times a week... full body... then i take a full week off after 4 weeks... I work out for stamina and strength, not mass building... average weight, high reps... MMA

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    2 hours is bullshit IMO, 45 mins is more than enough for one body part. And so is a full body workout IMO unless you are doing one set per body part. How could you possibly be able to blast everybody part enough in a single workout ?
    i blast them all just fine... i dont stop to rest, i go set to set to set to set only break is when my partner is doing his set wich takes a minute or less, then it's my turn again... like i said, it's not for bodybuilding or mass, its for strength and stamina...

3 sets each exercise as many reps as possible as fast as possible...

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    45 min - 1.5 max for me, not counting cardio if I do it... one body part per workout... When I go real heavy the workout is a little longer due to the rest in between sets to allow ample time to regain stregnth for next set. Really just dep ends on the type of lifting you want to do.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I agree. If you spend 2 hours = you're fu##### around.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I agree. If you spend 2 hours = you're fu##### around.
    agreed if your going for mass and doing on group at a time... but like i said, i am not doing mass or bulk... my main purpose is stamina and strength... i certainly dont bullsh!t around in the gym... i'm not there to be social... he should tell what his workout entails before it can be called f^%$king around, and the purpose of his workout.. strength stamina bulk mass endurance... working out for MMA, the last thing you wanna do is be in and out... you wanna be able to push as long as you can.. for bodybuilding yeah, hit the muscle group your working that day hit it hard and get out...

stpete is offline Banned
    OK, i respect that jsinur7. I didn't mean to down you and if i did i apologize. I do agree, if stamina is your thing, then certainly you're spending more time then me.
    I hate cardio and anything related to it. lol
    Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    OK, i respect that jsinur7. I didn't mean to down you and if i did i apologize. I do agree, if stamina is your thing, then certainly you're spending more time then me.
    I hate cardio and anything related to it. lol
    Didn't mean to offend anyone.
    thanks for saying that, but i wasn't offended... i was just saying this guy didnt tell us the purpose of his workout or what he gets in that whole 2 hours to judge if he's mssing around or not... no offense to me, just think he should be more detailed in his desired results...

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree man....Cool.

sorry my bad. ima wrestler, so i'm going for strength mostly. in a 1.5-2 hr workout i get in maybe 40 or so sets of two muscle groups. i usually do 5 sets per lift, doing 4 of each for each group. so like 5 sets chest, 5 sets back, 5 sets chest, etc.

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    I do the German Block 3X3 workout, which is Bench, Squat, and Dead Lift 3 times a week and I am done in 50 Minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by rassler171 View Post
    sorry my bad. ima wrestler, so i'm going for strength mostly. in a 1.5-2 hr workout i get in maybe 40 or so sets of two muscle groups. i usually do 5 sets per lift, doing 4 of each for each group. so like 5 sets chest, 5 sets back, 5 sets chest, etc.
    sounds good man, but as a wrestler you want continous explosive power... id mix it up

i get stronger and stronger but dont get bigger... but that is my mission of course being an MMA fighter... so my main goal is strength and stamina at as high a weight as i can... i dont move up in weight till i can push each set at least 30 times at a very fast pace... once thats achieved i add weight... i stay small without addin punds but get stronger and stronger... it takes a bit longer, but if i go to max out i can push the same weight as guys way bigger then me, but thats cause they built for size... we all have our own goals, thats just what mine are and how i achieve them

even with all those sets, if your doing only 2 groups of muscles, you seem to be relaxing in between too much... you want an explosive workout... speed through them... it'll raise your stamina endurance and power... picture the weights as an unrelenting opponent on the matt... you dont wanna quit first and he's not gonna let you rest.... you definately want to add some speed to your workout for your purposes..

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    sounds good man, but as a wrestler you want continous explosive power... id mix it up

i get stronger and stronger but dont get bigger... but that is my mission of course being an MMA fighter... so my main goal is strength and stamina at as high a weight as i can... i dont move up in weight till i can push each set at least 30 times at a very fast pace... once thats achieved i add weight... i stay small without addin punds but get stronger and stronger... it takes a bit longer, but if i go to max out i can push the same weight as guys way bigger then me, but thats cause they built for size... we all have our own goals, thats just what mine are and how i achieve them

even with all those sets, if your doing only 2 groups of muscles, you seem to be relaxing in between too much... you want an explosive workout... speed through them... it'll raise your stamina endurance and power... picture the weights as an unrelenting opponent on the matt... you dont wanna quit first and he's not gonna let you rest.... you definately want to add some speed to your workout for your purposes..
    This dudes a poser I wouldnt take what he says seriously. He seems to be in an imaginary world. Apparently he is a modle/actor/reptile collector/moron according to his profile. Oho hes a badass too......

Oho he likes to climb trees too. probably had a tree house where he collects Hee man dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19 View Post
    Oho he likes to climb trees too. probably had a tree house where he collects Hee man dolls.
    lmao... man your a child bro... how bad were you picked on in school? anyone can read your posts and the way you act when people try to educate you a little who here is the poser... you act like your 12... go cry to your mommy little boy... you could never handle proffesional tree climbing wich is always in the top three deadliest jobs on earth next to crab fishing and coal mining, you would be way to insecure by your posts to get in front of a camera, and you can be your 6' 3" and 235 all you want and like tim silvia learned from cotoure, the bigger they are the harder they fall... "GLOCK" ooooooo... hard ass... Your a punk... I Hate ****ing keyboard cowboys... what aloser you are... talk all you want bro... anyone reading any of this stuff and the other posts you argued with me in can tell who's the poser and who's a punk... not worth my time anymore... so talk all you want... youonly make yourself look stupid...

lmao... man your a child bro... how bad were you picked on in school? anyone can read your posts and the way you act when people try to educate you a little who here is the poser... you act like your 12... go cry to your mommy little boy... you could never handle proffesional tree climbing wich is always in the top three deadliest jobs on earth next to crab fishing and coal mining, you would be way to insecure by your posts to get in front of a camera, and you can be your 6' 3" and 235 all you want and like tim silvia learned from cotoure, the bigger they are the harder they fall... "GLOCK" ooooooo... hard ass... Your a punk... I Hate ****ing keyboard cowboys... what aloser you are... talk all you want bro... anyone reading any of this stuff and the other posts you argued with me in can tell who's the poser and who's a punk... not worth my time anymore... so talk all you want... youonly make yourself look stupid...
    Somebody please hold her...

Quote Originally Posted by rassler171 View Post
    im taking 400 mg eq/ 250 mg sust a week, is it okay that i lift for 2 or more hours a day? i hear that more than an hour doesnt help. what if i split it up into two one hour sessions? or if i had a protein shake halfway thru? any advice will help.
    Bro to answer your question you need to say what your doin in that two hours. What workouts you are doing, how many sets, reps?

Bro to answer your question you need to say what your doin in that two hours. What workouts you are doing, how many sets, reps?
    ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME???? ARE YOU SSERIOUS???? You Might Wanna Try Reading Above... LMAO!!! What A Joke... LMAO!!!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME???? ARE YOU SSERIOUS???? You Might Wanna Try Reading Above... LMAO!!! What A Joke... LMAO!!!
    you need to add bi polar to your impressive profile.

you need to add bi polar to your impressive profile.
    the simple fact that you move an arguement out of one post into another post shows what child you are... do yourself a favor and go sit in the corner while the adults talk...

the simple fact that you move an arguement out of one post into another post shows what child you are... do yourself a favor and go sit in the corner while the adults talk...
    I was just warning rassler about you. I believe my work here is done.

I was just warning rassler about you. I believe my work here is done.
    what warning him how i proved you wrong and you couldn't take it cause your 12? you jack someone elses thread to throw insults cause you couldn't say anything in your own thread cause you know you got owned? you offered no advice and you'll call someone else a poser? yeah i think your work is far from done... when your mom tells you your special bro, it's not a compliment... if your gonna insult me go right ahead, but keep it in your own thread... again, being a child, you have no idea how it makes you look... your an ass...

my apologies to everyone in this thread for this moron... cause i made him look stupid in his own thread after attacking me for no reason he is now jumping thread to thread insulting me to veryone who has no idea what he's even talking about... Again my apologies, and from here on out i wont even respond to him... it's like arguing with a 3 year old...

frigging poopy head...

tell us more. lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Damn it....I went to bed too early last night. I love little cat fights like this.......Please guys, let's keep it going.
    I'll tell you what.......you're both a couple of punks. hahahahahaha
    jsinur7=cool bro, don't take any shit.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    To Glock-19 , you better have a good reason for this kind of flaming or I am going to have your ass banned out of here !!!!

guys have trouble stayin on topic huh? thanks for the replies tho.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    1-1.5 is plenty, but it can take me upwards of 2 hours at times when doing extra specializing work for areas such as the forearms. Much of that time is spent changing weights, etc.

Thread Information