Thread: Workout program

fordaorm is offline New Member

Workout program

Ive gotten alot of need answers to alot of my questions on this board with btw has a never ending pit of Knowledge here.. Im to be starting my test cycle soon. My ?? is ive ran 2 cycles of a workout prog called P90x (not sure if im suppose to names) which has worked wonders with combined diet and workouts. Now when i start my noob Test cycle should i hit the Gym or could i possiblely try it out with the P90x? Just dont wanna waste it. Im no stranger to the Gym its just i work durnin the day and my wife at night which i have 2 children with me everynight. I have a full Bowflex Gym with the Dumbbells pullup bar bands. So if the program isnt a good idea whats a good routein..
    Last edited by fordaorm; 06-18-2008 at 01:45 PM.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    P90X? So you have a beach body! Yes!

sorry I had to say that

Seriously you need to hit the gym or get to the free weights somehow.
    Last I checked you can't squat, deadlift or really bench with Bowflex. All of which you should be doing if you are even considering a cycle (which you should probably not be considering based on this post.)

Everyone here has kids, wives, jobs, school, etc., etc. It is a sacrifice to do what we love and that is why not everyone does it or does it effectively.

Options:
    1) Gyms are open 24 hours
    2) Purchase your own free weights, bench and squat rack - sell that Shitflex

fordaorm is offline New Member
    lol i do have a good ol bench with 300lbs of free weights. Not that i could ever lift that amount lol. Cant sell that mach thoe my wife put me in debt on that one lol...

Thread Information