My workout partner and I are currently doing the work out on the main site here, works great no real problems save one. We are seeing good increases in all muscle groups, but he can't seem to ever lift more than 135 lbs on the bench. The odd thing is, he's making good gains on tricepts alone (i.e. cable, skull crushers) just not the flat or incline bench.

We just started this route in 3 weeks ago as we ended an AS cycle, we are both in PCT now. But we do change up the exercises slightly from time to time, and we've even tried dumbells and the machines. So for a total of about 5 months doing bench, he's still at 135.

He has a slight muscle imbalance as his right pec seems to be 20% stronger than the left, but other than that we've really gone through diet, and supplements, and nothing makes much sense. He's making good gains on every other muscle group, and I have made huge gains on the same routines and very similar diet. 1.75g of Protein Per lb of body weight, Glutamine Peptide, BCAA, and etc. Other than that, he just quit football, as he was burning too many calories with all the cardio to remain anabolic , he was losing weight, muscle mass included. But now roughly 3 weeks later, he's still made no gains on the bench.

What else should we be researching or trying for this one?