scrum_8th_man is offline New Member

Question Natural Weight Gain

Hey,
    Im 16, 6 foot 3 and a half, and 250 lbs. I was just wondering how I could get even bigger, naturally. I would like to be about 290-300 lbs by next September. But at the same time, still being able to run quickly, and stay if fairly decent shape, as I play rugby. If anyone has any ideas or tips, or anything at all that you think may help, I would be much appriciated. Thanks allot!

Anthony

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Eat Eat Eat. high calories, High protein, and high carbs low fat.

eat 6 meals a day. try and eat like 4000 calroies a day if u want that kind of size.

also train very hard and take good supplements

StretchMarkMan is offline New Member
    I agree with what was said above. You must eat eat eat and train hard. Be consistent and dedicated. I know i was when i made my best gains. I am starting up again and going for 255. Good luck. Work hard and you will reach your goals.
    Ryan

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

hmmmm

At 6'3" 300 lbs it seems to me that unless you are really developed that you would be a whole lot slower. I played football at 230, I am 5'11". I thought I was fast, then I lost 30 lbs just by watching what I ate and then I was really an athelete. I thought I was a "fat lineman" really I was just a strong LB/FB that was 20-30 lbs over weight. You might want to look at it at another perspective? Just an idea, I wish I would have been lighter when I played. Just my .02 not any kind of a flame. Thanks Jake T.

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    Training for football is a lot more like strength training than body building. You will definately be a lot slower and need to work on power and a lot of core exercises

Thread Information