MakinMoney is offline New Member

Took 2 weeks off...

And now I want to get back into it. These past two weeks have been rough. A lot of it has to do with the girlfriend and I have actually lost 10 solid pounds in two weeks from having no appetite and not eating due to what went on during that time. Two days ago I started eating normally again and I'm ready to get back into the gym seriously like I had been doing for the past 2 years. I know I'm most likely weaker so I don't plan on getting right back into my routine by doing a body part a day. Instead I think I'm going to do a full body workout for the next few days just to get all my muscles strong again.

So my question is, what type of routine do you guys suggest? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (I'll most likely do this for a week or so, but just need to know what workouts I should do.)

Anything?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You think doing a full body workout is easier than doing one muscle ? What kind of full bodies are you doing !?

Easier? No. I never said that.

I want to do a workout where I'll hit each body part once or twice with not as heavy of weight as I use to do before I stopped lifting 2 weeks ago.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MakinMoney View Post
    Easier? No. I never said that.

I want to do a workout where I'll hit each body part once or twice with not as heavy of weight as I use to do before I stopped lifting 2 weeks ago.
    You been off for 2 weeks not 2 years. Just get back into the gym and start your routine. Just use less weight until you feel 100%.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea dude you make it sound like you haven't been in the gym for years just do whatever you were doing before

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    yup, just start back up where you left off. it takes a lot more time than that to worry about the stuff you are worrying about.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with what has been said, just get back into it, i little less weight.
    Good luck

Took everyone's advice and had a great bi workout today. Definitely not as heavy, but it was pretty good. Thanks guys! I was going to just hit every body part, I guess that would have been pretty dumb lol.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah,,,just a bit maybe. Good you had a good workout, feels good to get back into it.

Good lifting....

Thread Information