Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

thought I would share this one with you all!

Last night after coming home from my arm workout, I took a hot shower and laid down in teh bed next to my woman. Well she was looking at my arms and told me, "Make a muscle", I said "why", she said, "go ahead", so I did to amuse her. she then said, "daum honey your arms are getting soo big, I can't even put my hands around them". As she proceded to show me that she could not put both of her hands around my arms.
    the point I am making is this: She said it like it was a curse or something. I replied "that is a good thing", cause naturally i want to be big. But she didn't seem like it really excited her as much, and kinda was disgusted somewhat.
    Hell I don't know whether to feel good about someone noticing how large my arms have gotten or to feel bad cause my girlfriend doesn't like how big they are??? Go figure?? Maybe some of the females can answer this question???? Anyone else experience this sort of thing from their women?

nuke is offline Member
    Sicilian- My wife doesnt like huge guys either. She like a big boy but not all the muscles.....
    Oh well . She thinks it "gross". I dont know what to tell her. Oh well again

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: thought I would share this one with you all!

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    cause naturally i want to be big.
    Get it?

Ive gotten comments that i dont need to grow anymore...makes me laugh everytime "just wait and see i think to myself"

superbeast is offline Member
    Honestly, I get that shit a lot. A lot of the girls I've been with in the past, tell me that I am just too big now. The girl I have been hooking up with lately says the same thing. "Why do you want to get bigger, you're too big now?" There definately seems to be a point where there is too much muscle, in a woman's eyes.

SB

LOL....
    I can see where this thread can go.. espeically when PartyboyNY get's a wif of it, lawd knows what he is gonna come up with..

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    My girl can't wrap her hands around my "special muscle" but that doesn't seem to bother her.

nuke is offline Member
    Vegas, LOL!!! Go study bro.... " Special Muscle my ass "

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am looking forward to the day when someone tells me my muscles are to big......enjoy the compliment even if it wasn't meant to be one!

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    My girl can't wrap her hands around my "special muscle" but that doesn't seem to bother her.
    Yup see what I told ya.. I knew this thread would end up dirty.. LMAO.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    bump....

Ha ha Trevor, my woman just asked me again, "how much bigger do you want to be"? It kinda makes me feel bad, cause I want to look huge, and turn heads, and be the strongest mofo in the gym. But she doesn't like it, well so she says anyways. OH well, guess I will just keep on pushing it, and maybe one day she will except that there is no such thing as "too big"... LOL

doa8 is offline New Member
    Maybe when your girl friend says your getting to big, she just wants you to stay they way you are so other girls dont steal you from them, cause females have jealous tendencies..... just a thought.

Originally posted by doa8
    Maybe when your girl friend says your getting to big, she just wants you to stay they way you are so other girls dont steal you from them, cause females have jealous tendencies..... just a thought.
    Good call Doa, she is somewhat insecure. I wish I had a female that could shed some light on this situation.????

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Well, I definitely know I am not that big, I am 6'3", 225 lbs...My girl tells me that I am getting "too big"...she says I almost break her neck when I hug her because my chest is too big...Yeah right!! Take a look at a pic I posted a while back and you will see that I am not "too big" at all!!

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by Trevor
    Now i have noticed that i dont "turn as many heads" since i have gotten bigger. The women just seem to like the slim-bony look over the ripped muscle head.
    Not too sure I agree with that. The bigger I get, the more heads I turn. The problem is that a lot of women are intimidated by size. They like to look at it and touch it, but that's about the extent of it. And of course, they think I am psycho when they realize how strictly I eat and how religiously I workout.

SB

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Hey I realize this has nothing to do with the thread but SB that avatar is Phat. . . here comes to 280.
    Last edited by freak of the week; 11-10-2002 at 07:26 PM.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

You can never be tooooooo

IMO there's no such thing as too muscular. I have a serious weakness for a man that has the dedication to build (natural or otherwise) that kind of muscle. You guys are great in my book. I just wish I could get a few of you (i'd be happy with one) to move over here. The veins don't do much for me .... but it goes with the muscle so I deal with it.

I think you guys are right. Maybe some of them are afraid that other women are going to find you as hot as they do and try and steal you away. I personally feel, if you are with me and you stray, YOUR loss. I'll find someone better. The guy that says he loves me....told me the other day he doesn't want me to get muscular....too BAD. My body and I am gonna do what I want with it. He doesn't even live in the same country with me.....he can be replaced.

Ok...I'll stop rambling...just my .02 worth.

So boys......keep on "pumping"! You got my vote.

C.B.

wow Thanks a bunch Commando thanks for sheading some light from a woman's perspective. Hell you talk about finding a guy up there, hell if I could just find a woman that appreciates me for my dedication and attemp to make my body look great. My woman doesn't work out, but complains about her weight all the time as most women do. I always tell her, "well do something about it". Oh well, now I am ramblin.. thanks again Commando for your insight into the issue...

Well...you know it never ceases to amaze me....I see these nice, fit, well muscled men.....then I see their wives. I think that's why I stay single. I can't find someone that shares my desire to work hard and eat right.

Until I find someone to share my passion.... I stay single. I tried to date someone that didn't and it didn't last. He tried to work out with me but after a couple weeks he kept canxing on me. Screw that. I have goals and no one is going to mess with that.

Another bit of food for thought....you say that she is out of shape (or doesn't workout). I think that is your problem right there. She feels you are leaving her behind. You are making yourself better and she is staying where she is. You might be tempted to find the woman that wants to workout and look good. Did you workout when you met? Or is this dedication a new thing? Or.....has your intensity picked up?
    How many times do you hear about a partner (usually the woman) all of a sudden working out hard, losing weight only to kick the spouse/bf to the curb. Maybe she is scared of that too.

Hang in there...

Shout me anytime.... C.B.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    i agree, i dont understand where todays standards are going, most woman prefer the anorexic skinney brad pit type of build now. I honestly dont think that looks good. i dont think massive roonie coleman and jay cutler types look that great either. howeevr i to want to be huge. i would love the build shawn ray has or franco columbo. i am 5'5 174 lbs and would love to weigh 200 lbs. but my girlfriend doesnt want mw anybigger either, she says i am big enough, but i am not satisfied with how built i am even though i have made hge progress.

just dont understand woman and what they want anymore...lol

LOL Cammando, you have got some really great points. Yes, that could me the problem, most definately. I just can't stand someone who is lazy.. Okay yes, there is trouble in paradise, she and I have our problems, as most do, however, I want to be "Huge", not to impress other women, but just to stay healthy and fit. Hell I am getting older now, I like the way working out and staying heatlty makes me feel.
    since we first met, I have always worked out, and tried to make my body look good. So I would think by now, she woudl understand that she can't change that about me. Oh well.. women always try to change men.. LOL..
    funny though when we did break up, she all of a sudden started working out getting into shape, and looked great. But when we got back together, went back to the same ole thing, she got lazy again. Daum did I get suckered or what??

lol YES you did. Sorry to hear about that.

You should sue for false advertising LOL.

Not laughing at you.... laughing with you.

C.B.

I've learned one thing from my divorce and life in general.... we can't change those we love. They may try to change for us....but unless they want to ... they always revert to their nature. You have to decide....do I love this person enough to accept them as is.

You have to decide the same. C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    I've learned one thing from my divorce and life in general.... we can't change those we love. They may try to change for us....but unless they want to ... they always revert to their nature. You have to decide....do I love this person enough to accept them as is.

You have to decide the same. C.B.
    Awww Commando.. you are my kind of gal.. woohoooo.. I think i am in love.. (just kidding).. well said, and well put my lady..
    Thanks for the advice, You got a sis that lives close to me?? LOL..

Awwww....no sisters...but I'm looking to relocate!!!!!!

C.B.

RELOCATE?? wooohooo.. As they say in the "price is right" come on down... there is one problem however, when you get here, you wouldn't want to leave.. hope that is okay?? LOL J/K.. YOu are too funny Commando.. to funny.. gah.

Lets see....is it warmer there than it is here in Seattle?

Sounds like a challenge to me

Where do I sign up????

C.B.

Yup it is warmer here, but that isn't the only thing warmer down here. LMAO....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think if your girlfriend tells you you're way too big it's time to get a new girlfriend.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information