Thread: Pump?

spiromik is offline Junior Member

Pump?

last couple of days i havnt been feeling the pump as much..
    my workouts a quite intense..
    iv changed my diet eating less carbs and fats than usual to trim up abit..
    i dont know if its that.. cause my training partner is experiencing the same thing and he hasnt changed anything in his diet..
    could it b im due for a week off training?
    wats r ur thoughts guys?

I know that having a good carb load and proper hydration is essential to getting the pump I want. The problem I have is determining what is too much carbs in the loading. As per I get fat easily. I wouldn't compare yourself with your partner cause everyone is different. It could be a number of factors causing you to fell flat. The diet change, sleep, proper protien and others. If you have been training really hard a day or two off could get you back to where you want to be. If this isn't an option (I'm a gym junkie, too! lol) maybe try the hydration approach first. Also, your body could be in shock to the diet change and might need a little while to reach its new balance.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know whats causing it,like ynh said it could be a number of things but why dont you try superpump 250 i get freakish pumps from this stuff its insane,loads of companys big there pre workout supps up but i can guarentee you this stuffs got to be 1 of the best and it'll def sort out your problem and maybe sort your levels back out aswell
    Last edited by nath78; 12-10-2008 at 11:34 AM.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    most people that this happens to either:

A) Not eating right according with their training

B) Over training (don't forget to rest and sleep properly, and take days off)

C) Adaptation to current exercises and routine.

D) Water, water, water

Like the other bros here are saying, I think that water is the most crucial element in getting the pump. You could probably take the best "pump" supplements out there and not get jack out of them if you're even mildly dehydrated.

Thread Information