Whatsup guys.
I wanted to know what experiences you've had with your cardio and its place in a routine and its effectiveness.
There's so much bs going around: at night time, after weights, before breakfast.

1) If you've done AM cardio, was it better than non AM cardio?
Personally, I haven't noticed a difference. Im in week8 (Monday 24,2008) and I've tried both approaches, none works better than the other. Obviously, I did the AM fasting, and the latter 1.5-2hrs my last meal which would be no carb.

2) I still feel I am at a high bf% (20%).
During thanksgiving Im going to eat, but Im off starting tomorrow.

My diet is in check (Im carb rotating)
Do you think it would be wise to start jogging perhaps twice a day and see how I respond? I eat upwards 300g protein and i rotate carbs while keeping fat low. (40-50g).

I have NEVER lost muscle no matter what. Even when I go sedentary, because of school, and eating either 1 meal a day with little protein or what not, not even then have I lost muscle.
Im ****-endo. Im naturally muscular, and put on muscle by looking at weights practically, but to lose the pounds it's tough (endo side).

Is it due to the high bf% that this happens? Since I have high bf% , I have read that the fat comes off much quicker as your body really wants to get rid of it.

At my level do you think I should give it a go?
(Gym closes start wednesday, so ill have nothing to do but run and Thanksgiving dinner).

Any thoughts?
(Sorry for the rather long post)