J431S is offline Banned

question: jogging/cardio/backpain?

can jogging or cardio...help reduce backpain? I mean can it help with the healing process?

preciate your reply.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jogging/running will help stregnthen your lower back and core.... psychologically it helps me with my back pain when i was injured... clinically all it does it supply more blood circulation to the muscles.... kind of the same effect as a heat pad..it really depen ds on the type of injury...

for sure it will help stregnthen your core and lower back if done consistently with no injuries...

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    jogging/running will help stregnthen your lower back and core.... psychologically it helps me with my back pain when i was injured... clinically all it does it supply more blood circulation to the muscles.... kind of the same effect as a heat pad..it really depen ds on the type of injury...

for sure it will help stregnthen your core and lower back if done consistently with no injuries...
    thanks for the advise. i think it somewhat relief my backpain. i will continue doing that to and will update about any improvement. thanks.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    to be honest running, especailly on hard surface will prob inflame your back. sand would be good
    cycling will be more benefical and swimmming less strain on the back and will help strengthen it also.
    i would do some core strenght exercises that will help with every other day activies

Thread Information