michael tyson is offline Associate Member

right arm significantly bigger than left

especially in the forearms. For 2 months before and since on cycle(6th week) i have been whacking it with my left hand, making an honest effort to use my left hand to pick up all dumbells etc...I have been doing reverse curls every back/bi day. I also do extra sets of curls and wrist curls on left arm only at the end of my back/bi workout. You guys have any suggestions? I have vascularity in my left forearm but it has nothing on the vascularity and size of my right forearm/bi. whatever im doing isn't working apparently.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    I have a bigger right arm than left, I just do a couple extra reps with my left arm.. Thats all you can really do

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
    I have a bigger right arm than left, I just do a couple extra reps with my left arm.. Thats all you can really do
    same here, lots more strength and power in my right bicep than my left, which is odd since im left handed. significantly better peak on right arm as well.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Same thing here, but with my triceps. My left is bigger and more defined than my right even though I'm right handed. I say its alright just as long as Im not competing lol

Thread Information