medicjack is offline New Member

how often to workout

id like to maintain lean body fat %, while keeping/building muscle. my routine has been as follows on my own like this --

40-45 mins of cardio in increments of 4mph-6-7mph, and then to weights for about another 45 mins. usually switch up large muscle groups leaving time in between for healing.

ill be on sust 500mg and deca 100 in a few days for a 10 week cycle. on this, what are some recommendations for a workout routine to keep the fat off and the muscle there and in bulk?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Stats please

I think you mean Low body fat while building muscle. That cycle is no good Deca too low

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for stats

I'm not flamming you dude but you should know how to train before doing a cycle. You should be doing weights first before cardio.

medicjack is offline New Member
    well i went from 240lbs to 193lbs. waist was 40, now its 31. ive toned up tremendously, put on a lot of muscle. im 5'9, male, 26 yrs old, idk my BF%. i did all of this over five years, and that routine is what got me here. now im trying to focus less on losing fat, and more on increasing muscle mass and cut. of course, staying lean, too. diet is in check, always has been.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Cardio after workout and/or on an empty stomach.

Since it seems like you don't know much about lifting (and probably shouldn't be cycling as previously stated), stick to a basic 4 day split.

Something like
    Mon: Chest/tris
    wed: back/bis
    thur: shoulders/traps
    fri: legs/abs

do cardio on off days if you want also...

Diet will dictate the fat loss and muscle gain.

Thread Information