THE_FREAK is offline New Member

new workout program question????

i am not currently and have never done a cycle and i was wondering if my new program is to much for someone not on a cycle because it is a combination of a program i found on this site plus a program my friend told me about.

the cycle consist of bench, deadlift and squat each done every Monday Wednesday, Friday. when it comes to reps and sets i use the strength pyramid program (consist of 10 sets) starting low and working up to my max and then back down for each.
    on tuesdays and thursdays i do exercises for accessory muscles(shoulders, tri's, hamstrings, core etc...)

i started this on monday and so far it doesnt seem to bad (not hurting anymore than usual) but i am concerned that it is to much for someone not on a cycle, i need some advice should i stick with it and see what happens or should i cut back?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    10 sets of deads, bench and squats 3 times a week makes me wonder where the time is to rest and grow.

What are your stats? Are you more into bodybuilding or powerlifting?

What kind of routine did you do before this one?

i have only been lifting for about 1 year and i powerlift i am 5'11" 220lb i squat 495lb max, deadlift 405lb max and bench last time i maxed prior to this workout was 300lb. my workout before this was
    tuesday speed bench , saturday was max effort (with shirt)
    monday= light squat, leg press, leg curls and leg extensions (varied front and zercher squat week to week), friday was max effort squat (no suit)
    Wednesday= deadlift, bent over rows, good mornings

before i did this workout i was benching 235lb, deadlifting 345lb and squating 405lb. then i just stopped gaining. i was hoping this new system would shock my system.

bump.....

Thread Information