jdmscene is offline New Member

Real newbie needing help please.

Ok like i stated in the title I am a real newbie when it comes to working out. I was not the football star in School.. Then I went into the Army at 18. I ended up giving 6 years as an Infantryman until I completely torn my LCL and was medically discharged. I went from 180lb to 230lb being a lazy person who did nothing but feel sorry for himself.

Now thats out of the way. I am now a 29 year old male 210lb was 220lb 3days ago and 5' 11" BMI is like 28% if I did the math right. My Chest is 44inch, arms 15 1/4, waist 37 1/4 at the belly button, Hips 41 1/2, and thighs 22 1/2.

I went about 4 days ago to world gym here in my town and paid up a year member ship for my wife, a female friend (someone for her to work out with), and myself. Then went to a Doctor here and got put on 37.5mg Phentermine a day and a HCG /b12 shot once every 5 days and 3 hydroxycut hardcore 30min before I goto the Gym. Only thing I been doing has been doing far as workout right now is cardio exercises for an hour a day. keeping my heart rate at 165ish when I am checking on it.

Any input on what weight I should drop to before trying to build up mass. what other products I should buy and all that good stuff would be great and I thank you ahead of time. Also I have Clen and T3 but I cant take Clen It was making me shake and get sick hehe.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Cutting Diet Sticky

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Make a diet, using the above as an outline and post it here (link below), and let Nark and Nova tear it up for ya.

Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101

Just get on a good basic workout routine. 4 day spilt.
    Get a solid diet down.
    Once you have those down, then we can talk supplements, clen , t3, etc...

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    IMO You shouldn't just do cardio or weights, but rather a combination of both.

So youre saying it would be okay to try and put on mass with high BMI ? I will take the time to type up my meals and post here. for right now im winging it but I am eating right 3 meals a day and two meal replacement shakes a day as well. the gym I workout at sales hot healthy meals and seein I am up there three times a day for an hour to an hour and a half each time Im there around time to eat anyway so I just buy one. i been doing 30min of cardio then rest 5min then 30min more rest 5 more min and I stop and tan then go home or 30 more min then tan and go home

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmscene View Post
    Ok like i stated in the title I am a real newbie when it comes to working out. I was not the football star in School.. Then I went into the Army at 18. I ended up giving 6 years as an Infantryman until I completely torn my LCL and was medically discharged. I went from 180lb to 230lb being a lazy person who did nothing but feel sorry for himself.

Now thats out of the way. I am now a 29 year old male 210lb was 220lb 3days ago and 5' 11" BMI is like 28% if I did the math right. My Chest is 44inch, arms 15 1/4, waist 37 1/4 at the belly button, Hips 41 1/2, and thighs 22 1/2.

I went about 4 days ago to world gym here in my town and paid up a year member ship for my wife, a female friend (someone for her to work out with), and myself. Then went to a Doctor here and got put on 37.5mg Phentermine a day and a HCG /b12 shot once every 5 days and 3 hydroxycut hardcore 30min before I goto the Gym. Only thing I been doing has been doing far as workout right now is cardio exercises for an hour a day. keeping my heart rate at 165ish when I am checking on it.

Any input on what weight I should drop to before trying to build up mass. what other products I should buy and all that good stuff would be great and I thank you ahead of time. Also I have Clen and T3 but I cant take Clen It was making me shake and get sick hehe.
    Why you trying to cut? Start hitting the iron bro. when the fat comes off it'll reveal muscles underneath. Also, the more muscle you have, the easier it is to keep the wieght off and faster the weight comes off!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    if you know how to use bit torrent get a book called "The Truth About Six Pack Abs." Dumb name, but great book for beginners. Also look for a book called "Body for Life."

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    if you know how to use bit torrent get a book called "The Truth About Six Pack Abs." Dumb name, but great book for beginners. Also look for a book called "Body for Life."
    Thanks there AdamGH I downloaded the book and even used it to make my diet I posted at forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?p=4337162#post4337162 That one abs book helped with alot of home work out stuff. Seein I work all around the US I needed stuff I can do in a hotel room on the road and that helped alot. Thanks again

Thread Information