Muscle Size and Definition

Hi,
    I was on Test Enanthate 500/g for 10 weeks.
    Height : 5'11"
    Weight : 85.5 kg on empty stomach.

I take
    Protein : 200gms
    Carbs : 300gms
    Fat : <30gms

Water : 3-4 liters a day

Have good size. I am not eating more than 30gm fat in whole day. My problem is the muscle definitions are not visible. Eg. the shape and size of the muscle if there and is pretty good but what do i have to do to define it with deeper cuts ?

Earlier in the last 3 weeks of cycle i was training the muscles with supersets.
    and now after its over i have started to train single muscle a days in week now.

Like:-

Mon - Chest
    Tue - Back
    Wed - Shoulder
    Thur - Biceps
    Fri - Triceps

I can do Bi and tri's togather but feel the pump lowering in the tricep exercise.
    The biceps get harder and harder after every set.(Perhaps the low Carbs is causing it ?)

The lagging part are the Deltoids(side and rear), traps,Biceps and triceps. Triceps are not growing but i did this routine yesterday and had good pump :-

1. Close Grip Bench Press x 4 sets
    2. Skull Crusher x 4 sets
    3. Pulley push down x 4 sets

I do cardio in the morning for 40 mins. Have reduced the time after the cycle has finished. Do not have much fat on the upper body so i don't go for a long period. Have
    And yeah i have Lower Back Problem coz of which i do not want to take risk with the back Injury. I tried to squat in the cycel had it good but later the virgin muscles start aching like hell and coz of it cause paing in my lower back.

Will really appreciate you guys if you please check it out and give me a routine for the parts which i am lagging.
    Last edited by bladerunner9; 12-23-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Id like to see your diet in full, remember fats are important. Why are you spending two days on arms and nothing on legs, big mistake IMO. How long have you been training?

Brother i hae problem with my lower back thats why .. i wrote it in th post. Diet i'll write it in an hour . I have just come back from gym.

7:30 AM 2 amino acid gel caps + 40 gm Whey + 30 gm Glucose

8:30 Cardio

9:45 4 whole eggs+3 chapatis + 40 gm Whey + 200ml Skimmed milk

11:30 Oats meal 50gms(approx)

1:30 2 Amino Acid Gel caps + 40 gms Whey + 1 tab multivitamins

2:30 One palte Rice approx 200gm carbs + salad.

4:15 40gm Whey + 30gm Glucose + 2 Amino Acid gelcaps

5:00 Workout I also take along 10gm of glutamine and 20 gm extra glucose in bottle.

6:30 2 Amino Acid gelcaps Shake of --- > 40 gm Whey protein + three bananas + 20 gm Honey

7:00 50gms Peanuts (sometime more but not less than that)

8:00 3 Chapatis + cooked veggies + salad.

9:30 40gm whey

Sometime i take shake twice in the day.

Well as i was writing i find that i am writting too much of whey whey whey but i do not have much resouces to do

the non veg stuff. You know here where i live is like a aaah. Most of the time i try to add more eggs in my diet like in the evening after exercise. I'll be shifting from India to Australia next year. I hope there i'll have more options to add in the diet.
    Last edited by bladerunner9; 12-23-2008 at 08:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Brother i hae problem with my lower back thats why .. i wrote it in th post. Diet i'll write it in an hour . I have just come back from gym.
    I hear you there, its just that if you look at it your doing arms mon, tue, wed, thur and Friday, your at least hitting them every day one way or another.

Blog Entries
    As for your diet, i think you have already pointed out your own faults, you need some good clean food in there. Chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, fish, ect ect.

humm ... yes you are right.
    Its been 6 years since i have been training on an off.
    and this time its been 1 year since i have been exercising continously. Had some shit stomach probs so i was screwed up with my diet.
    i was going to add two exercises for biceps on the Back Day
    Or what would you suggest me in this case ?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    As for your diet, i think you have already pointed out your own faults, you need some good clean food in there. Chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, fish, ect ect.
    I can add Fish and eggs love to have beef but here in this country its bit difficult to get in some parts of the country and especially in the North India forget it. So i am left with Fish and Eggs thats all.

Blog Entries
    If it was me id do Mon: Chest
    Tue: Back
    Wed: Rest
    Thur: Shoulders
    Fri: Arms
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Rest

jg42058p is offline Member
    drink more water, do more cardio, eat less salty stuff, and maybe try using some clen if you want to lose every last bit of fat on you.. clen should be really helpful for burning fat and giving you the defining look you desire

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    If it was me id do Mon: Chest
    Tue: Back
    Wed: Rest
    Thur: Shoulders
    Fri: Arms
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Rest
    Humm... i was thinking of the same split. will give it a try and have to change exercise also.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    i dunno man. you seem pretty screwed. not only is your back messed up, but you cant get the right foods. you need a lean protein source at every meal. you need to be eating your calories and not drinking them. you are using supplements as meal replacements and that will get you no where and just make your pocket lighter. maybe something like this i posted below. this is what i do and what works for me.

1 eggs/oats
    2 chicken/potato
    3 tuna/broccoli or whole wheat muffin
    4 chicken/potato
    5 tuna/broccoli or whole wheat muffin
    6 chicken/potato

Obviously you cant get the meats. so just replace it with what you can. this is just a guide.

you have to do legs. figure out something that works for you. i would do abs at least once a week. it is a muscle like everything else you workout. You have to include cardio. It will expedite your fat loss with the proper diet. You need jack up your metabolism. You might lose a little muscle, but it is normal when people are cutting and inevitable.

Mon - Chest - cardio
    Tue - Back - cardio
    Wed - Shoulder/abs - cardio
    Thur - Biceps/triceps - cardio
    Fri - legs
    sat - cardio
    sun - off

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    drink more water, do more cardio, eat less salty stuff, and maybe try using some clen if you want to lose every last bit of fat on you.. clen should be really helpful for burning fat and giving you the defining look you desire
    i think clen should be used responsibly as possible.... if that is even possible lol. clen should be used as a last resort imo. get everything else in check first and then consider something drastic like that. their is no timetable on your health. this is something youll be doing your whole life. so get used to doing it correctly and clen wont be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    i dunno man. you seem pretty screwed. not only is your back messed up, but you cant get the right foods. you need a lean protein source at every meal. you need to be eating your calories and not drinking them. you are using supplements as meal replacements and that will get you no where and just make your pocket lighter. maybe something like this i posted below. this is what i do and what works for me.

1 eggs/oats
    2 chicken/potato
    3 tuna/broccoli or whole wheat muffin
    4 chicken/potato
    5 tuna/broccoli or whole wheat muffin
    6 chicken/potato

Obviously you cant get the meats. so just replace it with what you can. this is just a guide.

you have to do legs. figure out something that works for you. i would do abs at least once a week. it is a muscle like everything else you workout. You have to include cardio. It will expedite your fat loss with the proper diet. You need jack up your metabolism. You might lose a little muscle, but it is normal when people are cutting and inevitable.

Mon - Chest - cardio
    Tue - Back - cardio
    Wed - Shoulder/abs - cardio
    Thur - Biceps/triceps - cardio
    Fri - legs
    sat - cardio
    sun - off
    Yeah you are right Adam. I feel screwed up when i do not have proper food to eat. Its like i am on some baby food whole day...LOL. I did the cycle and it was pretty good but again nothing will come out of the thin air, i have to eat calories and not drink, you are right.

Ok i am sitting now writing everything what i have to eat from tomorrow and gona put them in reminder on my cell phone. Well i'll hit potatoes,chicken Muffins and more peanuts and will increase it gradually and remember what you said. I hope u know my situation. Its like you have to grow and don't have to eat kind of situation. Not a problem i guess i'll be migrating to Australia next year and everything will be fine there. You know in India we have all the foods, there are more than 4 climate through out the year so we have all the food here but the sad part is it is not even available to everyone in India. Damn , they are exporting to other countries and the leftover is what is left for us. Curse them.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    i think clen should be used responsibly as possible.... if that is even possible lol. clen should be used as a last resort imo. get everything else in check first and then consider something drastic like that. their is no timetable on your health. this is something youll be doing your whole life. so get used to doing it correctly and clen wont be needed.
    Yeah i will not be using clen coz i know if i do a bit hard cardio i'll get the stuff i am looking for but at the same time i am scared to loose the size or any wastage of muscles. Well no problem for that. i'll intake a bit more Glutamine to save the muscles.

also, i dont know if it truly helps or not. i have no proof of it. i like to keep all my meals as close as possible in calorie amount. i try to take in around 2300 calories a day. so my meals are in the 350-400 calories range each.

Thread Information