Thread: cardio

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member

cardio

hey

i am looking to cut up and reduce my body fat up but still want to keep my mass.

i am walking 3 times a week before eating in the morning at 6.4kmph for 45 min.

any advice?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    stats please, so as to help.

oh sorry

13% body fat
    5ft 9
    11st 8

would really appreciate some help

I have the same goals right now as you. I have to really up my cardio to get the drastic results. I walk as much as you but 6-7 days a week as well as do a 25-30minute session on the elipticle cardio machine 6 days a week. I'm seeing great results and am not losing mass. I have also done the obvious things like try to eat little simple sugars and avoid fried foods and foods high in sodium. I'm 6'3 currently 275lbs and I don't want to even think about my BF. I mostly go by what the mirror tells me as far as progress.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    It usually takes 20 minutes for your body to start burning the fat calories as long as you are in the ideal heart rate range. Have either of you tried using ECA stack or clen /t3? These may be what you need to get you on your way. If you have heart problems or hbp, check with your Doctor before starting.

Also, your diet may need tweeking. You have to change your diet just as you need to change your workout/cardio routine.

I do applaud both of you and keep using the mirror and not the weight scale.

I'm taking t3 100mcg, Tren 100mg/day, eca 3on 3 off. ECA off days taking albuterol. I don't go nuts on the cardio I just do whats necessary to keep the cheese melting away. Its the same baseline I use every year and I'm looking really good by april. With all that...lets just say I'm getting exactly what I'm looking for lol.

Oh, I'm glad to see others who look to the mirror as well. The scale makes dieting painfully slow. Plus with all the stuff I take, water retention fluctuations make the scales almost useless IMO. Thanks for the input.

do i have to be in the fat burning zone when doing cardio?

and what is this?

yes, the fat burning zone is the point in you cardio session where your body is burning its own fat stores for fuel rather than using sugars sugars that are readily available in the body. Your temperature will be higher, a sweat will usually insue, etc. Though the temperature increase will only be by a small margin, it is this temperature increase that is caused by the mitochondria in your bodies cells that lead to fat oxidation. Thats my understanding of it.

Cassano is offline Junior Member

young n hungry, you really should be takin test with tren . it can shut you down mate

Believe me bro, those are just the cutting drugs I'm taking. I'm taking 25mg TNE every day. But your right, no test will pretty much end the bed room fun. I just don't like to run too much test with tren as per I get really nutty.
    Last edited by youngNhungry; 01-02-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: to elaborate

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by british bulldog 1 View Post
    hey

i am looking to cut up and reduce my body fat up but still want to keep my mass.

i am walking 3 times a week before eating in the morning at 6.4kmph for 45 min.

any advice?
    up your cardio to 6 days a week and weight lift 4-5 days a week. give that a shot for a couple months and see how it goes. you also need to find out what your daily calorie needs are and eat under that amount. the lbs will fly off and you should have minimal, if at all, muscle loss.

Thread Information