*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

Lightbulb Please use the proper lifting TECHNIQUE

I just had shoulder surgery and neck surgery coming up. I am not saying that this occurred while weight training but I know bad habbits cause injuries. So if you have not weight training please read, learn and even if you have been lifting for years you can always improve on what you know. Based on the old saying once you know it all it time to die. I just needed to put this out there thanks....

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a iphone/touch and you're new or been lifting for awhile but have never really looked into the proper technique, then d/l the app iFitness. It shows you proper form for all training and also has a very nice log for your weight and reps. Pretty fn sweet my brothers, pretty f n sweet.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    how advanced does it get though? How many exercises we talking here ? Was thinking bout buying a Touch within the next month and i didnt know u could put apps on it. Now that I do know this info i cant wait to get thAt app and give it a try. IT sounds as if it would be B@d@ss !!!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I would say it gets advance as you want it to get. You can even add different exercises to it say if you did some thing weird called a monkey jump, you could add that shit and log your weight and reps for it. There are also free version but they're not as good. This one is only 1.99 though so not a bad deal at all if you work out alot.

Thread Information