Thread: Xenadrine?!?!

Jgsantos19 is offline New Member

Xenadrine?!?!

What do you guys think about Xenadrine or any other fatburner pills. Please let me know because I just started using this product, and I'm wondering what are the side effects, and what's on the good side. Thanx in advance

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Makes you a little jittery and sometimes I feel it at night and it makes it hard to sleep but it supresses the appateite and gave me a great work out boost. I got stronger and much leaner while I was on it with a low carb diet.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Drinks lots of water. It effectively raises your metabolism. Too keep it effective you should cycle off or avoid it possible on weekends. Take a Multi Vitamin too - not a Centrum either. GNC's Ultra Mega Gold is good (brown bottle).

Xenadrine is good for energy, increased metabolism and muscle contractions.

The other popular choice is HydroxyCuts which has ingredients for carbohydrate metabolism, appetite suppresion and insulin mimickers.

I have found many woman like the HydroxyCuts and men lean more toward Xenadrine. But whatever floats your boat. Whatever works for you.

PoorMan is offline Junior Member
    I took Xenadrine for about 5 months. That, along with a low carb diet and working out, I lost 60lbs. I found that after taking it for a couple momths, I would get real dizzy and light headed when I stood up too fast. After a while, it became everytime I stood up, weather it was fast or not. But that could just be from taking it for so long. Other than that, I found the Xenadrine to be great. Good luck.

Jgsantos19 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I agree, today I took two pills in the morning and it did gave me energy throughout the day, but next time I'll take it before I work out also. Thanx a lot guys

Thread Information