dern180 is offline Member

Arrow Very tried after a workout

Anyone one else get tried and want to sleep after a workout. I mean a half hour after I'm done all I want to do is sleep.I'm so shot that all I want is a few hours of sleep..........WTF

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I went through a fit of that for a couple weeks. Its good to get extra sleep in if your working it hard.

How is your nightly sleep? are you supplementing correctly? hows the food intake?

Its common for me to need a nap durning the day if i can sneak one in.

1. I get 7-8 hours oof sleep on weekdays.

2.Not taking any sups

3.Clean diet most of the time

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had that two weeks into my first cycle after a heavy leg day. I came home and literally passed out. Woke up a few hours later and finally got dinner.

If everything is in check you are probably just raising the intensity roof in the gym and your body is simply responding. After all, change does not happen in the gym - it happens while at rest.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by dern180
    1. I get 7-8 hours oof sleep on weekdays.

2.Not taking any sups

3.Clean diet most of the time
    1. Naps - COUGH - POWER Naps are good. Sleep whenever you get a chance.

2. Take a MultiVitamin and extra Vitamin C and review your diet for enough calories and protein.

3. Just eat. Not sure what your stats are or what kind of training you are doing to define what a "clean diet" would be for you.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i had that a few times the first couple weeks of my current cycle. i would come home after a killer leg or deadlift day, drink a protein shake and lay down for a sec. the next thing I know Im waking up 2 hours later. i guess it just means you had a killer workout.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    The reason you get tired after workouts is because your blood sugar levels are low. I always want to go straight to bed after a workout lol. Make sure you get some carbs and protein after you workout to take advantage of that insulin window. Read up on insulin, you can use your bodys natural slin production as a heavy advantage in meeting training goals.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Psycoswole said, the insulin levels are dropped and it's time to recover brah. It's the difference between a good workout and a great one in terms if 'window of opportunity' to eat post-workout.

Train hard
    RTB

I'll check into to the insulin thing. And a couple of u said this happen when on a cycle I'm not on one now. And I never get like this when I'm on gear I'm just complete wiped from the gym ...werid.

Thread Information