Stephan is offline Associate Member

just push ups and pull ups?

I am 25yo 165lbs 7%bf. I recently started a new job as a night clerk at a hotel. With school and working this night shift it is really hard for me to get to the gym. Will pushups pullups and dips help me to stay sliced up and gain muscle (as these are the only things i can do at the hotel) I will hit up legs and arms on sat. Thanks for the input. Im not trying to get big just ripped.. something like matthew mcconaughey.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    hmm depending on goals...... i dont think 2 different compound movments will keep u ripped up, if your upping the reps , then sets ye ur gonna gain strength, if your diet is on the ur gain size.... i think your gonna need to be doing more then that though in order to grow, is there nota 24hour gym?

incredible.hulk is offline New Member
    Just push ups, dips and pull ups? You can come up with more than that. They dont have a gym at your school either?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    didn't u just start a thread in the q and a section that looks exactly like this one???

Stephan is offline Associate Member
    yeah i did I didnt know there was a workout question board... Here is a pic I just took i got my bf donr last week and they said I was 7.5% would u say the same?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just push ups and pull ups?-photo.jpg  

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    a little higher then that...if you see fireguy1 and his avi, he's closer to 5-7 percent... u lookin like your 9 maybe 10%... as i said before, if you wanna put on a little bit of muscle, your diet prob needs help, but it's up to youi if you wanna post it.. we're just here to help

Thread Information