Thread: Frustrated !

Alfred is offline Junior Member

Frustrated !

scale says ive lost 9lbs, i have no idea where this weight came from cause i still have the same belly i had before (my g/f says its smaller but i think its the same, so i dono..). Im gunna get my BF tested again to see if it went down at all...

also i started to do that double bicep pose workout on the cables, and when i get home i LOVE the way my arms look, i can deffinatly see a differance, but the next day they are back to normal, seems like my arms havent grown in months.

Il post my before and during pictures (im not done so i cant post afters yet)

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    You didn't say what you were doing for weight loss- and 9lbs won't make a huge visual difference unless you're already lean to begin with.

Plus, could be just water too, specially if it was a quick loss. People who don't train can't conceive of the notion that you can gain or drop 10lbs in a day or two just from what you eat- but it's water.

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    Thats just the way it is, the place you wanna get rid of the fat the most is allways the last to give in. Besides, thats where men store fat, don't worry, you'll get there!

Alfred is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by SneakerSeven
    You didn't say what you were doing for weight loss-
    Ive been doing cardio 25-35 miniutes every day, im eating way better, cut out the crap food, the mc donalds that i use to eat 4 times a week, and all the other junk.

and 9lbs won't make a huge visual difference unless you're already lean to begin with.
    Thats what i wanted to hear... i can do the same exersizes as i could before with the same weight if not more... so the weight is coming from somewhere and i dont think its my food cause i weigh myself at the same time of the moring and after a nice big piss and shit.

Plus, could be just water too, specially if it was a quick loss. People who don't train can't conceive of the notion that you can gain or drop 10lbs in a day or two just from what you eat- but it's water.
    Ive started to drink at least 8 cups of water a day, before i would drink like 3 or 4 on a good day. I loved my coke...
    Last edited by Alfred; 12-07-2002 at 05:47 PM.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    just be patient
    and results will follow
    you may not notice a change but others around you will see them
    just be patient

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    take pictures often, thats the best indicator of all. They never lie.

Thread Information