mike14 is offline New Member

Test prop - need good workout plan

please give advice:

i have been thinking of starting a cycle of testosterone prop. And i am looking for a good workout plan. If anyone could help me out and write me up a good workout plan that would be great. Thanks.

I was thinking of just doing one muscle a day with some cardio and abs every other day.

I am not too sure about it, and i do not know if i am supposed to work out legs too each day or have one day for legs only.

Please help. Thanks

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You just asked this and didnt give me an answer on anything.

I replied on the other one, im 22, 6'0", and 163lbs

9%bf

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you were way to small to even think about steroids yet. Post your full workout plan that you are one now for every day of the week.

Monday: Chest
    Flat BB Bench 3x10
    Incline BB Bench 3x10
    etc...

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    yo man i dont believe in this 3 sets x 10 reps scheme and crap... u wanna put on some size... here it is... first of all u warm up well 3 sets ascending weights. then u start with ur heaviest weight u can lift with proper form. for chest biceps and back go slow and controlled on both ways up and down for everything else control while going down and explode while going up dont bounce the weight or anything just move with speed. dont do too many sets thinking that means more muscle it doesnt... its ALL about INTENSITY... my advice to u read about mike mentzer and dorian yates and watch their movies u dont have to follow their lead but u can see what i mean... this volume shit without getting past failure and making ur muscles explode is a waste of time (((IMO))) good luck... plus how long is ur test prop cycle. was thinking of doing one myself...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    yo man i dont believe in this 3 sets x 10 reps scheme and crap... u wanna put on some size... here it is... first of all u warm up well 3 sets ascending weights. then u start with ur heaviest weight u can lift with proper form. for chest biceps and back go slow and controlled on both ways up and down for everything else control while going down and explode while going up dont bounce the weight or anything just move with speed. dont do too many sets thinking that means more muscle it doesnt... its ALL about INTENSITY... my advice to u read about mike mentzer and dorian yates and watch their movies u dont have to follow their lead but u can see what i mean... this volume shit without getting past failure and making ur muscles explode is a waste of time (((IMO))) good luck... plus how long is ur test prop cycle. was thinking of doing one myself...
    HIT vs. volume training, huh?

OP, you gotta find what works for you.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    EXACTLY... u gotta find what works for u... i mean i think a combination of both is crazy!!!!! not so much volume though but a whole lot of intensity....

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    Thanks, My cycle is gonna be about 8 weeks long

Thread Information