View Poll Results: What's your most special muscle group(s) ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trapezius

2 40.00%
  • Deltoids

1 20.00%
  • Chest

3 60.00%
  • Latissimus dorsi ( lats )

1 20.00%
  • Triceps

3 60.00%
  • Biceps

1 20.00%
  • Quads/Hamstring/Glutes

1 20.00%
  • Calves

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Legolas is offline Associate Member

Genetically Predisposed .

Humans are genetically predisposed with a larger percentage of one type of muscle group over another.

We all know that this above sentence is true , so what's ur most " special " muscle group ?? Strength and volume wise .
    Last edited by Legolas; 04-11-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    As for myself , my trapezius, triceps, forearm and calves are special volume wise ( i dont train my calves cuz i injured my legs ) .

My chest and deltoids are so strong specially upper chest and front deltoid while my lateral deltoids are somehow weak compaired to my front deltoids.

My lats are normal i think strength and volume wise .

My biceps well my biceps are my weak point !! it took me so much time to put a little volume and strength compaired to my other muscle groups .I just hate my biceps.

What about you ?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I always got compliments on my legs, even before I discovered squats. I also get compliments on my chest and my gorilla like arms that stand like pillars of power on either side of a girls head while I plow her vag.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Def. Biceps and Deltoids! I have really good shoulder strength, always had. Forearms are also pretty good. Bi's I always get compliments on, especially my left peek looks close to arnold's (not trying to be cocky) thou I unfortunately lack some chest, and I have a little gyno from teenage years(nothing severe, but still bothers me - keeps my chest from looking the way I want it to). Tri's got that nice seperation and some good size too. Legs ain't bad, I wish I would've started to work them out as soon as I started to go to the gym lol, but I guess that's a mistake a lot of us make.....Who the hell needs to train legs, right?

Thread Information