Thread: bit of advise

cameron4472 is offline New Member

bit of advise

ive got a leverage system, which is not to bad, im getting the money together for a proper bench. the problem i find when doing chest is i dont seem to hit the chest muscles very well it seems to make my arms tire even before i really feel it on my chest, is that because you think im training wrong or cos the system is pants for doing that. i know doing free weight is better, do you think that may be the answer, thanks in advance.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron4472 View Post
    ive got a leverage system, which is not to bad, im getting the money together for a proper bench. the problem i find when doing chest is i dont seem to hit the chest muscles very well it seems to make my arms tire even before i really feel it on my chest, is that because you think im training wrong or cos the system is pants for doing that. i know doing free weight is better, do you think that may be the answer, thanks in advance.

i dont know what a "leverage" system is but barbells are great start for beginners as it is a compound exercise and will burn more calories and get you bigger! post up your diet in the diet forum so you can get that going for you as well or just read some links im gnna send you..

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    To those who dont know CARDIO AND HR
    Exercise 101 INTRO TO EXERCISE
    Free Training Advice-national certified trainer FREE TRAINING ADVICE
    Slingshot Keto vs Slingshot Carb Cycling RONNIES CARB CYLCLING/KETO
    cardio on empty stomach AM CARDIO
    Some physiology that you should know PHYSIOLOGY

cameron4472 is offline New Member
    thanks mate will check them oot

Thread Information