Thread: legs question

mfkr2 is offline Junior Member

legs question

whats best to get the carf muscle bigger? also is sprintin better then jogging i got told that my muscle would grow quicker doing that. i weigh 119 pound so as you can guess my legs are small as they dont have much weight to carry, anyway any advice would be good

(1*) is offline Member
    anything that involves tippy toes and weights like holding heavy weights and tippy toeing on a small floor step. you could also load up a leg press with weights and put your toes on the very bottom of the push board, then push your legs out and do tippy toes. there are numerous things to do but they all involve the toes. you could also do exercises to the opposite muscle which may cause the calves to grow as well. these would just be done by toes to the sky movements, like walking around on your heels.
    also train your calves 2 to three times a week. go high rep and go high weight.
    you can point the toes in or out, or you can widen or shorten the distance between the feet to hit them from different angles.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by mfkr2 View Post
    whats best to get the carf muscle bigger? also is sprintin better then jogging i got told that my muscle would grow quicker doing that. i weigh 119 pound so as you can guess my legs are small as they dont have much weight to carry, anyway any advice would be good
    anaerobic cardiovascular activity for prolonged period of tiems will sacrifice muscle in carb depleted states, ex-AM cardio, Post workout

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqBF3P426Y

These are really good man, give em a try.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    carf....lol

Thread Information