dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

How to tighten up loose skin around belly button?

Diet,training,cardio's,is all on point I assure you.With all that being said will the longer I'm going with the diet,cardio and training be the only answer to this question?I just started my first week of stepping mill 45 min pwo and honestly I really notice a difference in the abs all around.I know I'm being a little impatient I guess I want to make the rite moves at the rite times.I'm gonna continue the stepping mill 45 min pwo for the next 4 weeks and see how it goes.I figured I'd give myself 16 weeks to see just how tight I could get my condition,which is a typical time frame for contest prep.

Here's how I stepped up the cardio from week 1

weeks 1-7
    25 min am treadmill 2.2
    25 min pwo treadmill 2.2
    no carbs after pwo/1/2 cup brown rice/4.5 boneless chicken breast

weeks 8 tomorrow's 10 weeks
    45min am treadmill 2.5
    45min treadmill pwo weeks 8-9/stepping mill level 7 weeks 9-10/3 sessions
    45min pm treadmill 2.5
    Pwo meal same.

Like I said I should probably just be patient,after all it's not sloppy looking just enough to be a tiny bit concerned.I was doing leg lifts before am cardio in weeks 1-8 but I stopped cause I was told only to train abs once a week for the sake of really getting the abs to pop with the gut rut look and it has paid off so far but the leaner I get the more a cause for concern is raised.Hit sprints I'm concerned with losing some leg mass and my legs are looking peeled rite now.With sprints I'll have to raise the cals a bit for the sake of preserving muscle which could throw me off in a whole different direction I'm thinking there's an easier way.This has been the hardest part of the shred down thus far but I kinda like the challenge of it all.

Educated suggestions please.Been a lot of mo mo's floating around here lately.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-07-2009 at 04:48 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Not real sure on exactly what your asking? Are you trying to tighten up loose skin from weight loss? If so only time will do that for you. If your trying to lose bf in the abdomen I would continue with what your doing and see how that goes. If the results start to slow raise the amount of cardio accordingly. Can't say whether to raise cal intake without knowing stats and diet but if you start seeing loss of muscle you'll know

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should add in a few HIIT sessions. Shouldn't loose much mass at all if calories aren't to far from maintenance and you only do them 1-2x a week. Keeping the rest of the week low intensity.

I feel like they shock those hard to reach spots. I'm a "mo mo" though, so don't listen to me....

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I think you should add in a few HIIT sessions. Shouldn't loose much mass at all if calories aren't to far from maintenance and you only do them 1-2x a week. Keeping the rest of the week low intensity.

I feel like they shock those hard to reach spots. I'm a "mo mo" though, so don't listen to me....
    Your not a mo mo that was an educated suggestion and is appreciated.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    high intensity anaerobic cardio is great if its not ran for prolonged period of times in glycogen depleted states.. 1.5 minutes around 80-85% HR, followed by 3 min low intensity for duration of 20 minutes is what i do when training anaerobics..of course up intensity and switch equipment periodically

Thread Information