Kullman is offline Member

need some advice

ok bro's i need some advice here. My bicepts are stuck, it is driving me crazy, I have tried everything. I want to reach 21 in. by the end of my next cycle. i will probably start it in dec. What do you think? train more (maybe overtrain them), train them less (undertrain), maybe site injecitons? any other ideas welcome. Thanks

Kull

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i would give them a week or two off, then come back hard. stick with mass movements, barbells curls, heavy dumbell dropsets, forced reps, etc. hope this helps

Kullman is offline Member
    I tried something similar to that awhile ago, but I'm going to give it another go. thanks bro

Kull

peaker is offline Senior Member
    I find hammer curls really give you a kick start if you do them once every couple of times you train you bi's

peaker

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Try volume.

Decide you will do say 10000 lbs of curls and it may be 100x10x10 or whatever but the total load is what you're after. You pick the load total based on an amount that is more than you're used to. Give yourself no more than 1:00 between sets also. Each week try and increase the total volume. You'll know if you're overtraining, but get enough sleep and keep eating to grow. Keep us posted

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Right on DB ...

Guys try and remember the muscle cant read numbers on the weights its lifting .... Numbers don't matter ...

The muscle only realizes LOAD >... work the muscle HARD ... Focus on PUMP . I personally think ( some agree as I have been told , priavtely by a couple pros ) Biceps work every 3 days ... calves can be every day on the juice but every 2 days when not ... INTENSITY !!! is the KEY ..... good luck

Thread Information