BL35ED is offline New Member

Red face NEED HELP Have hit a Plateau!!

Hey All,

I'm new here so first of just a shout out Hiiii to everyone nice to meet u....

I was wondering if anyone can help me please....

My problem is this i'm 180cm tall I used to weigh 100 kg i was training all was ok i mean i could of been better yes but over 2 year period i jumped up to 162kg. Now guys i'm from Aus so remeber i'm talking kg not pounds soooo that was like really fat heavy lol! How it happened dont ask how i have no idea
    Anyway i woke up 2 myself said i gotta loose this went back into training again weight lifting and cardio good diet....and now i'm back down to 130kg
    My arms shoulders back legs all have defintion on them my biggest problem is the mid section now able to loose 32kg in like 6months suppost to be good rite... its been 10months and i havent been able to loose a kilo more but i keep getting more definition
    Any ideas why?????? or can somebody point me in the rite direction of something to use i was looking at winstrol but dont know if it a shaping up roid or weight loss....I need help guys id really appreciate it. BTW plz noone say CLEN to me been there done that...
    Last edited by BL35ED; 05-12-2009 at 03:32 PM.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    welcome! i will send you some helpful linkis but most importantly is diet so we will start with that first

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL

... regarding workouts i will send you some helpful links as well... here they are
    To those who dont know CARDIO AND HR
    Exercise 101 INTRO TO EXERCISE

for diet critiquing, after youve watched the vids and calc BMR, head over to the diet forum and post up what i said.. goodlukc and start researching!

Thanks for the info eatrainrest.....I understand most of what ur saying here
    I lost almost 35 kilos in 6 months soooo i'd keep lossing fine the thing is
    Everything i was doing have done try to do or am doing now is not working
    chnage of diets routines excercises and so fourth the numbers are not going down.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    post up a diet in the diet forum.. bet u dont know what a refeed is huh???

No Jamy Have no ideaaa...Thats why i'm hear talkin 2 u guys..

Quote Originally Posted by BL35ED View Post
    Hey All,

I'm new here so first of just a shout out Hiiii to everyone nice to meet u....

I was wondering if anyone can help me please....

My problem is this i'm 180cm tall I used to weigh 100 kg i was training all was ok i mean i could of been better yes but over 2 year period i jumped up to 162kg. Now guys i'm from Aus so remeber i'm talking kg not pounds soooo that was like really fat heavy lol! How it happened dont ask how i have no idea
    Anyway i woke up 2 myself said i gotta loose this went back into training again weight lifting and cardio good diet....and now i'm back down to 130kg
    My arms shoulders back legs all have defintion on them my biggest problem is the mid section now able to loose 32kg in like 6months suppost to be good rite... its been 10months and i havent been able to loose a kilo more but i keep getting more definition
    Any ideas why?????? or can somebody point me in the rite direction of something to use i was looking at winstrol but dont know if it a shaping up roid or weight loss....I need help guys id really appreciate it. BTW plz noone say CLEN to me been there done that...
    Centimeters?? Isnt that a bit of a tiny unit to measure height in?? perhaps im just not that worldly.. =)

lol ok well i'm 1.8m or 6.0ft tall or 72inch tall u know whatever...

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    the links i sent you will set you up for sucess bro, goodluck it will take some tiem to watch them all, read them all, and absorb it. then post up in diet forum so we could get you starteed!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    yea.. that would be a great first step bro.. ill fill u in on the advanced shit later.. lets stick to basics..

Thread Information