Thread: p90x anyone?

Bertskee is offline Junior Member

p90x anyone?

hey guys just had a buddy of mine get me a free copy of this program, watched a few min from a couple of the dvds and man, i gotta say.... it looks intense. the diet plan is very cromprehensive and well laid out as well... im considering using it through my upcoming cutting cycle starting this october...
    has anyone around here given it a go before?
    if so what were your results?
    to me it seems like a great cutting program, and something different from any program ive used, seems like it could keep me interested.... what are your thoughts?

if i do go on it, make no doubt i will be keeping a log to follow my progress...

seriously considering it

bump

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Give it alittle bit you just posted no need to bump when your still in the top 5 posts.
    This should be posted in the workout section or lounge

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Good for leaning/cutting and keeping a "beach body", wouldn't rely on it for building a muscular physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Good for leaning/cutting and keeping a "beach body", wouldn't rely on it for building a muscular physique.
    i agree... and that is really what im gonna be trying to accomplish with my next cycle, which is why im considering hopping on it for the duration...

anyone else have 2 cents to throw at me?

NauticTL is offline New Member
    Go to Youtube and you can see people's results over time, and some of them talk about their experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertskee View Post
    i agree... and that is really what im gonna be trying to accomplish with my next cycle, which is why im considering hopping on it for the duration...

anyone else have 2 cents to throw at me?
    I wouldn't do ONLY P90x and a cutting cycle IMO, might as well just workout at the gym regularly or just do P90x and a legal fat burner or something.

I wouldn't do ONLY P90x and a cutting cycle IMO, might as well just workout at the gym regularly or just do P90x and a legal fat burner or something.
    well what would you suggest?

have you run the p90x program before?

not being an ass by the way... seriously.

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    one of my firend did it, and he got really really lean, not a big muscular look.
    and another of my really fat friends who doesnt work out, did one day of it and puked, lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuckwildBaby View Post
    one of my firend did it, and he got really really lean, not a big muscular look.
    and another of my really fat friends who doesnt work out, did one day of it and puked, lol
    hahaha, yea can see that, the thing is im happy with the size i have right now im already fairly muscular, but im looking to hold my mass while cutting up and leaning out...
    yea, its pretty high intensity, and to be honest, i think alot of guys, on this board included, would have a rough time getting through some of the videos...

bump

vip25 is offline New Member
    i did the p90x thing and i will say that as far as home workout videos it is very good. The workout does oik for the average person. As far as using it on cycle...i would not use it by itself . Most of the moves are high rep / cardio routines. I do incorperate some of the routines in my training now. I use the p90x stuff as "fillers" in between my heavy sets of weight lighting. If you want to use it on a cutter , i would just use the cardio p90x dvd's ( plyometrics/kenpo/core) in conjunction with your weight training

Quote Originally Posted by Bertskee View Post
    well what would you suggest?

have you run the p90x program before?

not being an ass by the way... seriously.
    I know people who have, and dont get me wrong it is intense cardio and high rep workout program, but AAS are best utlizied in traditional heavy lifting settings (even for cutting) rather than a P90x type program.

So I wouldnt cycle and do ONLY p90x, if you do decide to do only p90x than run a legal fat burner or clen , that way you still get the results and save money.

well i hear you all, then im thinkin, p90x to cut up naturally, followed by a lean bulk cycle then, ty and add a few pounds of dense solid gains onceive gotten my bf down.... i appreciate your help guys

cheer

crazyjoe2344 is offline New Member
    I know people who have, and dont get me wrong it is intense cardio and high rep workout program, but AAS are best utlizied in traditional heavy lifting settings (even for cutting) rather than a P90x type program.

So I wouldnt cycle and do ONLY p90x, if you do decide to do only p90x than run a legal fat burner or clen, that way you still get the results and save money.
    def clen and you'll be amazed i have used this and i was 229 13%bf appx and 72inches

I cut down to 198 and 7% appx and people think i look so much bigger b/c of how vascular i am and all the striations i have in my shoulders and chest

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe2344 View Post
    def clen and you'll be amazed i have used this and i was 229 13%bf appx and 72inches

I cut down to 198 and 7% appx and people think i look so much bigger b/c of how vascular i am and all the striations i have in my shoulders and chest
    wll i was thikin about runnin it with
    prop tren clen t3 cycle
    not huge doses, but enough

i thought that would completely shred me to sh!t

i was thinkin like 50mg of each prop and tren a day

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    naw think its only good for cutting bro. I wouldnt cycle on it to tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    naw think its only good for cutting bro. I wouldnt cycle on it to tell you the truth.
    yea i hear yea, im gonna just use it with an eca stack and cut up naturally, ive been scowering the web lookin at peoples results from it, and i think i can reach my bf goals on it using a simple eca stack... so ill be starting it august 1st then im going to do a lean bulk back in the gym hitting heavy weights....

i wanna give it a go though, ill try everything(that isnt a pure gimmick) at least once, give it 110%, use the diet to a T, and see wher im at

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vip25 View Post
    I do incorperate some of the routines in my training now. I use the p90x stuff as "fillers" in between my heavy sets of weight lighting.
    i sometimes tae bo in front of the mirror in between sets right in the way of everyone.

bakie is offline Associate Member
    I watched a accomplice of mine lost 70 lbs on the p90x program. I have also watched a guy do it for cutting and lost a lot of good muscle mass he had worked for, but he was very shredded at the end. I also find that the ab ripper is a little... Well, worthless. That is unless you already have huge ab muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    i sometimes tae bo in front of the mirror in between sets right in the way of everyone.
    hahaha, nice man...

Quote Originally Posted by bakie View Post
    I watched a accomplice of mine lost 70 lbs on the p90x program. I have also watched a guy do it for cutting and lost a lot of good muscle mass he had worked for, but he was very shredded at the end. I also find that the ab ripper is a little... Well, worthless. That is unless you already have huge ab muscles.

yea, i hear ya, its a fine lne really... i beleive u reallyhave to have your diet dialed in to maintain your mass.... id be using a 40/40/20 diet scheme 40protein/40carbs/20fats ive never been extremely shredded, and i reall want to see what it all looks like at a much lower bf.

scinecescience is offline New Member
    torrents

Alright, this is the route im going while using The P90X program:

WEEKS 1- 6: Cytomel (T3)50-75mcg Every Day
    WEEKS 1-8: Clenbuterol 80-100mcg Every Day
    WEEKS 2-8: Ketotifen 2mg Every Night Before Bed
    WEEKS 1-8 Oral Turinabol 50mg ED

As you can see im using a mild anabolic "OT" to counter balance the catabolic effects of Clen &T3. You might also note im using Keto to upregulate the receptors, allowing me to extend the clen use continuously straight through. I will also be switching to an ECA stack or OTC fat burner for the remainder of the time im on the program, this should help with any rebound effects associated with the clen and T3. Needless to mention diet will be the biggest focus of this whole endevor.

THOUGHTS???
    Last edited by Bertskee; 06-05-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information