Thread: Tips?

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member

Tips?

So im usually very good about making it to the gym after work but lately for the past 3-4 months or so(Since ive been off a cycle) ive had a day or 2 a week were i dont feel like going at all to the gym...will starting another cycle make me feel more motivated to hit the gym again?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe you can use as motivation to get in the gym to earn your cycle ????

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    what do you mean earn my cycle?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You said motivation . Since you enjoyed working out more on the juice , then use that as reward for dedicated workouts . Don't let AAS determine workout perseverance .
    The tail doesn't wag the dog !

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    well i i love training ...pushing weights , its a stress reliever for me and i have been training for 2 years now and only have just started my first cycle , sure there have been times when i didnt feel like going but i got my ass into gear and went ...and 10 out of 10 times i have felt 100% better for it ....i do believe now that im on a cycle i push myself harder and im eating cleaner so it is a bit of a motivator BUT ...dont let the steroid do the training for you , you have still got to want to push the weights yourself.....how many times are you training a week bro ?

Thread Information