lee.jones73 is offline Associate Member

i cant see how training 1 body part aweek will make you grow

myself my weight program is

monday chest - 15sets of 8 to 10reps chest
    sounds alot on chest but by time you do 3sets at the angles plus flys it adds up

tuesday legs bi,s and tri's - 4sets of squats 2sets of leg extentions 3sets hamstring curls 4sets of calf raises = 15sets 7sets of bi's and tri's

wednesday back normally 12sets on back what i do depends what machines or if latpull down is aviable

thrursday day off

and back through it again i dont ake as much due to the gear and recovery drinks which repairs you quicker

but i see alot on these forms alot of you only train 4days a week and i want some advice bout my routien because to me training all body parts once a week is not enough in 30 days you train your chest just 4times?
    Last edited by lee.jones73; 06-30-2009 at 02:05 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends on what your goals are.. strength and size or endurance. How fast do you recover?? are u adding weights to lifts at each and every workout?? what are your eating habits..

and as we started.. what are your goals..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jones73 View Post

monday chest and tri's - 15sets of 8 to 10reps chest and tri's 7ets 8 to 10
    sounds alot on chest but by time you do 3sets at the angles plus flys it adds up

tuesday legs - 4sets of squats 2sets of leg extentions 3sets hamstring curls 4sets of calf raises = 15sets

wednesday back and bi's normally 12sets on back what i do depends what machines or if latpull down is aviable and bi's 7sets

thrursday day off

and back through it again i dont ake as much due to the gear and recovery drinks which repairs you quicker

but i see alot on these forms alot of you only train 4days a week and i want some advice bout my routien because to me training all body parts once a week is not enough in 30 days you train your chest just 4times?
    you grow outside of the gym, not inside

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jones73 View Post

monday chest and tri's - 15sets of 8 to 10reps chest and tri's 7ets 8 to 10

tuesday legs - 4sets of squats 2sets of leg extentions 3sets hamstring curls 4sets of calf raises = 15sets

wednesday back and bi's normally 12sets on back what i do depends what machines or if latpull down is aviable and bi's 7sets

thrursday day off

where do u throw in shoulder for this? Iv done muscle groups twice a week with good results, but its hard to follow that type of schedule and calorie intake. But like the other poster said depends on goals.

lee.jones73 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1 View Post
    where do u throw in shoulder for this? Iv done muscle groups twice a week with good results, but its hard to follow that type of schedule and calorie intake. But like the other poster said depends on goals.
    just edit my post relisezied my mistake, i didnt used to train legs so that was my shoulder day but have been now i know very stupid

my goal is muscle mass

diet wise i use preimium whey after training then have a meal about 45mins later, i try and eat every 4hrs but neither really added up evrything if im to be honest i dont eat crap foods im not into competeting or anything like that but i know diet is very important

When i'm not cycling, once every 7 days per body part. On cycle once every 5-6 days depending on what split im running.

Like ETR said, you grow outside the gym.

AmbushKing is offline New Member
    one body part i love working is the LEGs

You know that feeling you get when your done doing your legs you stand up and if feels like they are made of jelly. I love that feeling always Lets me know Iv done my JOB

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Technically you aren't working one body part each day in the week... Because chest you are working other muscles besides just your chest like your tris... As well as back.. your using your biceps a bit too.

ray0414 is offline Member
    if u work out correctly it will take that body part a few days to recover anyways.

Thread Information