yucon92 is offline Junior Member

morning or night?

what do you guys think is the best time for me to work out?im a mechanic and i work from 7;30 to 6;00 everyday im currently working out at about 7;30 at night but i go to bed at 10 so im really only getting a post workout shake and one meal after my workout but im worried if i go before work i wont have enough food in me.
    what should i do?any advise would be appreciated

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    the best time to work out is when you have time.... but i prefer between 12-4 to be in the gym, or whenever i have 1-2 carb meals

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by yucon92 View Post
    what do you guys think is the best time for me to work out?im a mechanic and i work from 7;30 to 6;00 everyday im currently working out at about 7;30 at night but i go to bed at 10 so im really only getting a post workout shake and one meal after my workout but im worried if i go before work i wont have enough food in me.
    what should i do?any advise would be appreciated
    A post workout shake plus one meal before bed is perfectly fine. I would keep it in the evenings.

well im at work from 730 to 6 so im trying to figure out if it would be more effective at night when ive been working all day and tired or in the morning when i havent eaten very much yet

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    stick with it night...A buddy of mine was actually saying there was a study and best gains were after 5:30 pm I believe... sucks i finish at 5 pm.... HAHA.... Your shake and meal after that is fine..... when do you eat before that??

i usually have a can of tuna and so type of carb and a protein shake at about 615 and go to the gym about 730

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    id post the rest in the diet forum if you rlooking for further advice regarding diet

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    test levels are highest in the morning, and you will also have more energy in the morning. I would go mornings.

Thread Information