raymondjj19 is offline New Member

please help me with a workout program

hi guys, i need some help. i want a new workout program, as my gains aint coming much from what im doin.i want a fresh start.

i am 5.8, 180lbs and been training for about 3-3.5 years.
    i want a workout program that will work 2day on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. this is what my timetable allows.

i want a program that will increse muscle mass, and still loose body fat.
    through my 3 years of trianning, i havent atempted to loose body fat, and havent done much in the way of cardio, or ab training. thats why i need help to incorporate this into a program that wil build muscle too.

i am familiar with weight lifting and nutrition. but again im not sure how my diet shoud be if i want to loose fat and keep muscle.

so i need you guys to help me with the diet too. i am not asking for specific foods, but just the basic % of proteins/carbs/fats in each meal.

i will have whey protein, creatine and good food on hand. any other supps you think i should use?

i will be at university most days, so its not possible to cook food there. so the foods must be pre made at home.

thanks for your help, all input would be great.
    Raymond one last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please help me with a workout program-img_0015.jpg  

raymondjj19 is offline New Member
    can anyone help?

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    in order to keep making muscle gains you need to keep overloading your muscle with heavy weights.....i'd say stick to the basics...cut out all the funky excercises

as for diet i like to go

50% protein, 30%carbs, 20%fat

they key is to keep just enough carbs in your diet so you are still getting enough energy in your workout to push yourself hard

you're currently bulking right?

so i'd start off by cutting your carbs intake by half of what it is now

to keep packing on muscle mass two concepts you need to keep in mind

keep training heavy...other than warm up sets, sets that i don't push myself to failuer i cut out...i never do high rep stuff

and

you need to spread your meals to establish more controll over your blood glucose rise and to maximize protein absorption assimulation...when im cutting its not uncommon for me to eat as much as 9meals a day

im not a big fan of suppliment.....i use it VERY sparingly

"supplements" is as the word suggests "A quantity added; e.g. to make up for a deficiency" if your diet is well rounded enough why supplement right?

take a look at this thread where i've coarsely outline how i plan and prep my meals:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=39795

donniosn is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice bro, im taking the whey in order for me to meet my protein requirements. im also thinking of using hydroxycut by muscletech what do u guys think of that product. also can i still use creatine if i want to cut?

yeah you can definintely use creatine....actually supplimenting creatine during cut is really good method to give you the energy you need to push yourself hard in the gym...you're using the creatine monohydrate right? so make sure you factor the carbs from that into your daily carb allotment

hydroxycut is a really good product to speed up metabolism

donniosn is offline New Member
    thanks bro, you have been a great help. yes i am going to add 75grams of dextrose to my creatine. i will add that to my carb count

Thread Information