Thread: one more

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

one more

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spo/1590456755.html

this one looks like it is a smith and a half rack.
    I am confused about what brand it is? has anyone seen this thing before? Maybe he means parabody brand? Think it is good for smith/rack/bench and how mcuh to pay.

come on, this thing looks new, someone must know something about it.

also I found a cybex 45 degree leg press for 650, even offering him 500 sounds absurd to me though, it is not really important enough to take up that kind of space in my home.
    Last edited by elfin1mf; 02-08-2010 at 11:42 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    the link doesnt work mate

weird, it works for me every time? why could this be?

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9969/smith.png

caption is "Pear Boby Smith Machine with incline bench. Great condition. Incline presses, flat presses, squats, sholder presses"

I assume he means parabody?
    Last edited by elfin1mf; 02-09-2010 at 01:31 AM.

he sold it in like 3 hours. He has other stuff too! powertec leg press (adjustable to any angle), more benches, olympic plates and bars. He said on the phone he is basically giving it all away for like 1/4 of what he paid even though his son rarely used it. He said come on over and he will make sure I get whatever I want for whatever I can afford. Too bad I really needed that rack/ smith with detachable fid.. Man I never saw quality equipment like that on craigs around here for many months. Think I should get that leg press?

He said he has a nice flat bench(which he is trying to tell me I can fold the legs up and do decline presses no problem?), 450lbs of plates, straight bar, powertec leg press (5 year old model). He said the bench he wants 75 for, the powertec he only wants 200 with a free extra 100lbs of plates included, and he said if I get it all we will work out a price which I could not refuse. Now Idk about this, because I am thinking why didnt the guy who got the parabody smith/rack get it all for such a great deal? He is 50 miles away as well, so I really need opinions on what I should do at this point. He assured me on the phone compared to what he payed he is practically giving it all away, and he only gets top quality stuff. Should I drive the 50 miles (both ways) in a van with poor gas mileage?

edit - I just realized how dumb I am, with a deal that good, someone on here could have read that and bought it even if they lived in a surrounding state and made 500 dollars even after factoring gas money. I guess I shouldnt post this shit damn, I needed that so bad.
    Last edited by elfin1mf; 02-09-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    you know where else has all that stuff? the gym

Thread Information