bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Beasty arm work out and rest period??

i do a arm work out that consists of about 50 sets 25 bi 25 tri in a intence bi and tri work out from anabolic extreme.... anybody interested will send it you but how long should i leave it before i use them again?? i want to do cardio in the morn and no weights but when i do the rower my arms ache sometimes will it stop them from growing???

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    50 sets for arms

OMFG!

Blog Entries
    seems a lot but your arms are truly pumped consist of 4 rounds. 15 mis each round. each round 2 exercises. first is ez bar and narrow bar 10- 15 reps 2nd incline curls and tri extention...3rd is dips and cable bar...4th is reverse curls and rope pull downs..... as many sets usually 6 as possible in the time period with minute rest inbetween each set. ment to put a inch on in 6 week... dont nok it until youv seen the information in the program... baseline 9 bit nieve. not about the weight but about pumpin the blood in your arms

Blog Entries
    ^^^^

BigBuck6 is offline Associate Member
    The fiber damage from one workout alone seems like the inflammation would create close to an inch! Temporary of course!

Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    seems a lot but your arms are truly pumped consist of 4 rounds. 15 mis each round. each round 2 exercises. first is ez bar and narrow bar 10- 15 reps 2nd incline curls and tri extention...3rd is dips and cable bar...4th is reverse curls and rope pull downs..... as many sets usually 6 as possible in the time period with minute rest inbetween each set. ment to put a inch on in 6 week... dont nok it until youv seen the information in the program... baseline 9 bit nieve. not about the weight but about pumpin the blood in your arms
    Sorry m8, no!

This sound like somthing I read a few years ago where the whole idea is to simply pump ur arms up as much as you can to create the illusion that they have grown

If this is the case you are the nieve one here m8 as you have bought into the BS that the magazine is selling you

Do you realise that this type of training is not to be done week in week out?

What do you think you are achieving by training ur arms this way?

Blog Entries
    its a 6 week training routine...so basicly saying you shouldnt do any kind of circit traing... iv seen with my own eyes how it works...how about takeing that rod out ya ass and sticking to the question... looks like your the type of guy that wants too look down on peole for your own satisfaction to cover up your a looser instead of dishing helpful advice out which is whats these forums are about....was bound to come accros someone like dat eventually

Do what you like, I dont care

Im not being a dick, im trying to ask you what you think ur getting out of doing 50 sets for arms.

You have no Idea who I am or what type of guy I am so you can take ur 50 set arm workout and stick it up ur arse

This forum is a place to share knowlege and help each other. I appreciate that you are sharing info on a program that you have stumbled across. But IMO its not worth the paper it was writen on.

Blog Entries
    i didnt come on here to share the program i came for advice on weather or not to do the rower for cardio after a arm workout if you read the question... and as for not being a dick what the point in coming in and writing o my ****ing god...mayb u was just brote up different but that to me is just rude... you could of asked why do you do so many ... or imo its wrong because... but you cose to be a dick dont see the point in that reli...it works out as 18 sets for a muscle group bis tris and forarms on low weight.....

If u think i was rude then you need to stop being such a sensetive bitch

TBH i would love to see this routine

Even tho I know already that it is a load of rubbish designed to sell a magazine

Blog Entries
    its not about being sensitive is it its all about sharing knowledge not being a dik but if you do wana c it il send you the whole fing by email up2u

Dude if I have come across as a dick I honestly did not mean that

If you had spoken to me you would realise that I am not a dick

By saying what I said I was not insulting you or being rude. I was saying WFT to the 50 set routine that you have some how managed to get onto.

IMO it is crazey, and TBH it is just magazine hype, they write shit in magazines to sell them "Put one inch on ur arms in 2 months", I mean come on dude, who wouldnt want to read that

I would never trust anything you read in a BB mag. If the results were what they say then the people who read it would grow as quickly as they say and then they would not need to buy the mags.

To answer ur question about doing rowing wile ur arms have DOMS I would say no.

In fact I would say no to rowing for a BB full stop.

It is too stressfull on small muslce groups, keep cardio in the lower body as the larger muscle groups can handel it much more efficiently

Blog Entries
    Cheers for the reply going to upload the link wher you can review the routine would be interested to see what people think... Its got a interesting part on chest and tris... Prob post it 2moz will send you a link to view it all...if you have any links with good strong routines would be good

If you want to read an article/ routine that actually does work look up DC training. It is definatley revoloutionary IMO and does work.

The concept is simple, do super intense sets(including rest pause sets etc...), literally only 1-3 sets per bodypart, 2-3 times per week, and add weight each workout in small increments (usin 0.5kg plates). Do this on big compound lifts and you will grow if the calories are there.

I think it is down to the person and it is an individual thing, once you know what you respond to you can make good progress

But honestly you never need to train arms with that much volume

I will do 6-9 sets for biceps, 6-9 sets for triceps and 4ish sets for forearms. Doing 50 sets is kind of like a marathon, less sets but with a much higher intensity is what I prefer personally.

I like to use cheat curls and forced negative's at the end of my sets etc...

Thread Information